Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2023 » Epic Week 2023 Chat

Oof, and yet that'd be the way to divide the community for once, instead of unite. x.x
Don't suppose any of the stuff that folks have been finding this year is some of that old "lost in orbit" stuff, is it?
Thiiiiis cracked me up. XD
Quote:
Believe me, I am well aware of the “birthday adventures” the people of the RPR have started to insist on sponsoring. It is a wild time to be in business. You’ll see half a city suddenly go riding off for a week to do Genre’s know what, all while eating birthday cake and stacking party hats on their heads. Most of these people are not professional adventurers, and yet they are visiting Forohfor castle as if there isn’t an extreme risk of gravity suddenly inverting and dropping them through the clouds? At least they are more in the market for magical weaponry than ever before!
Moa out there just callin' us out. XD
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

This year was SO WEIRD to write for because it's the first one where the research library has been *modern* which meant that the stuff we do the in the RPR as part of our sometimes-cartoony birthday quests would be like... actually modern history in-universe that the characters would have seen and lived through and maybe participated in??

And like objectively the amount of party hats we all put on our heads in one week is ludicrous, just as a starting place to what this would look like IRL XD

There's also a diary entry from a teen about needing their parents to sign a permission slip to get on the party wagon taking citizens to the adventure and being SO upset that they're acting like going to full scale war is dangerous rather than a super fun b-day activity everyone does annually XD
*whistles innocently while trying to hide a mountain of hats and ray guns under a tiny rug*
Yeah, the teen journal was an odd read. XD
I've actually already used up my mountain of hats, though... since that 6 uses for 2 hats deal showed up last night. ^^;

Whoa what a steal!
Yeah, I know that kinda deal does show up... but it's rare enough that I usually have to settle for 2.5-2.75 to 1 instead of 3 to 1. ^^;

I love how meticulously you participate
I can't decide whether or not I do. XD

If ever I say to myself, "Is anyone going to notice or appreciate this detail if I add it?" your name is one of the ones that pops into my head
Aww. <3
I admit I wouldn't expect myself to notice some of the things I have on occasion. o.O

You notice and then you write it down for future generations to reference XD

I'm gonna wake up to like 6 Lizard Riders aren't I?
Oh, unrelated, there seems to be agreement that the pet geodes are kinda terrifying. XD

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2023 » Epic Week 2023 Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus