Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2023 » Epic Week 2023 Chat

Dragonfire Moderator

Ditto, yes!
Dragonfire Moderator

I was just putting down notes of what I've found where. :D
Gab

Alright, I gotta hop off again, see y'all!
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

I'm gonna go take care of a few errands, but I'll probably check in now and again via phone :)
I'm working on a reply. My partners are graciously patient with me.
Ciao lads! To those of y'all leaving. I'm settling back in with my walruses until it's time to rest my eyes a while 👀
I want the birb people and lizard people to live in peace...
me too. I think the lizards were mutated in a harmful way from the start that caused them to become dangerous and angry.
we need to find medicine for them, that's all :3
Heck, could even have just been confused and defensive, and might now see us as the invaders.
Yeah I agree, I mean, they're definitely attacking, but... If they're on the island becoming sentient like the birds did, unless they're totally malicious doesn't that mean they're just suddenly, accidentally born into these new angry creatures? Heh... Poor little magical badguys...
maybe they were running away from their own threat and didn't understand that the eggs weren't their eggs and they think they're protecting the island and their own babies. O:
Heh, it's not Epic Week without some sympathy for the enemy, huh? ^^;
we must save all the babies
SAVE ALL BABS
Them:*charges at us with blade in air*
Us: *swaddles them in blanket burritos*
Them: .........
Hm... my walrus company is currently set to fight, but they... aren't. Only one of multiple threat-areas they've moved through has even produced a report, and it was that they were attacked. :/
forgiveness and hugs
@Shiny XD YES
okay but what if we just get a bunch of flies and distract them long enough to take their weapons and put them under a heat lamp.

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2023 » Epic Week 2023 Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus