Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Page Decor for Character Pages

I would love it if we could use the decor items we purchase, and have an option to put them on our character pages!!
Auberon Moderator

+1

Would love to be able to display items relevant to my character's theme in a widget or something.
I double second second this request! OwO
I triple second this request! I would love the opportunity to show off goodies I've acquired on my character pages, like a sort of inventory or something full of their favorite things!
This absolutely has my support.
Kim Site Admin

Can those of you who want this talk more about how you picture it working/looking?
I was thinking it'd be it's own widget (likely only 1 per profile/page, like a guestbook) that you could put on a character's profile. From that widget, you can select items from your inventory to display. I don't know if that'd require another page to be brought up though. . .

Maybe you could also have an option to display it on a character's display case from an option window in the inventory? When you hit 'Display' for an item, it'd give you a menu of whether it's for yourself or for a character with this widget open.
Zorkia Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Can those of you who want this talk more about how you picture it working/looking?

I was thinking on the inventory page, you could have an option to add it to a character page like an IMG, where it gives you a specific link from your inventory for the item, and you can then place it on your page like an IMG code.

Or even a widget, as mentioned by others!
Kim wrote:
how you picture it working/looking?
I would see it as a widget adding an image without posting a link. Maybe some default dividers, I saw many people using dividers to make their character profiles more aesthetic and organized.
Samiakki wrote:
I triple second this request! I would love the opportunity to show off goodies I've acquired on my character pages, like a sort of inventory or something full of their favorite things!
I planned on making something like that using the gallery widget. But a special widget showing items in an aesthetic, organized way would be cool. :D

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Page Decor for Character Pages

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus