Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Lemonade Roulette Givaway (closed)

I can go again
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 5.
no story tonight
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 47.
Another chance
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 66.
Trying again
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 64.
Alien_Princess Topic Starter

Just a heads up-

I'm noticing most everyone rolling and simply posting something like, 'trying again' or 'let's go'. To make a valid entry, my original post asked to post something nice someone has done for you and roll a d100.
Sorry ^

Someone gave me a ride (about3 hours) when I needed one!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 89.
My mom bought me new clothes and I thought that was really sweet (I live by myself and can buy my own, she just wanted to!)
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 32.
My husband took me out when I was overwhelmed and took me for tea.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 53.
Heeerreee we gooo
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 69.
I get to meet a new friend next tuesday! We've met online many years ago and I'm super excited to finally get to see them. I wish I could see other people on my list too but they're a bit closer and I'm still grateful for the opportunity!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 56.
Friend and I went out to dinner and caught up, she paid for me!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 52.
I called my best friend, who took time out of her busy schedule to help talk me through a problem I was having.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 17.
Years back now, one of my best friends gift bombed me on Christmas with a BUNCH of games from my Steam wishlist. I was literally freaking out because I was not expecting it and I was going through a tough time. So it was the best thing ever at the time! Got a few games that I'd been foaming at the mouth over for a while but could never afford.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 45.
One of my co-workers ended up taking an obnoxious lot of overtime that I really didn't want to get stuck with, thus preserving some of my weekend at least.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 20.

Note: Don't know what I need but here goes

My partner surprised me with a slushie the other day? ^^; that's really all I got...
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 65.
All the moderators on the site who help Kim make it run smoothly, and give us all this epic content!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 40.
Getting to make my favorite food for dinner always sparks so much joy. It's the little things in life!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 32.
My friends surprised me with munchies and tea when I was home alone with my babies, trying not to go mad.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 79.
When I was having a bad day, a stranger complimented me randomly as I was walking past them. They said they loved my hair, and it made me smile for the first time that entire day, one small act of kindness makes all the difference. Anyway, here I go...
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 54.

Note: I know I'm not gonna get the right number/s

While I was working, there were a couple of really kind people that were very understanding and sweet.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 12.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Lemonade Roulette Givaway (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus