Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Lemonade Roulette Givaway (closed)

TakodaVega has been an exemplary friend to me, for many years now. A creative and loyal friend, she has a crazy and inspiring mind, coming up with stories and plots and characters that are wide and varied. A reliable shoulder and a supportive companion, she is the best friend someone could ask for!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 78.
Trying again while gathering more information on the site and it’s incredible ways.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 86.
I've been so blessed by this community in so many ways, but I think one of the kindest things right now is RP partners understanding that life can be really hard sometimes <3

Edit: WAIT WHAT
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 4.
Alien_Princess Topic Starter

CelestinaGrey wrote:
I've been so blessed by this community in so many ways, but I think one of the kindest things right now is RP partners understanding that life can be really hard sometimes <3

Edit: WAIT WHAT

Congratulations! That's what you get for being generous with your own giveaway ;)
Alien_Princess Topic Starter

We're closing in on the last of the prizes, so I've made the decision to lower the minimum roll time to 6 hours. Good luck everyone!
Big wheel keep on turning
Proud Mary keep on burning
And we're rolling, rolling
Rolling on the river
<3
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 50.
I think its always a sweet and surprising gesture to receive a kudos. It ALWAYS makes my heart go Awww tbh
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 77.
Another kindness I’ve found on RPR are those who are my hype men, acknowledging my attempts to stay active within our communities and offering encouragement, ideas, and keeping me in check when the RSD tries to make me self sabotage again. <3

Reading other ppl’s replies on here got my grinch heart growing. 💗
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 51.
Every six hours?! *quickly counts the hours*
Well let’s try this again.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 24.
As far as something nice people have done for me, nothing will compare to the immense inspiration my writing partners have given me over the years.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 90.
I've met some truly amazing people in this community. Some have since become very close friends and were there for me through the most challenging parts of the last 6-8 months. Their kindness and creativity have inspired more of my own, and together we've been writing some amazing stories together. I'm so grateful for this community and site in general, though. Everyone has been so wonderful.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 99.
Still trying!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 52.
Another attempt
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 40.
here we go again
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 43.
rolling again but no story because i'm very tired and have no stories when i'm tired.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 76.
Another go!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 13.
Another day, another roll!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 58.
Gonna try, thanks for the opportunity!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 64.
Obviously the host of this giveaway is pretty stellar, too! Don't know them, but even offering this is wonderful in and of itself. <3
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 52.
<3
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 93.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Lemonade Roulette Givaway (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus