Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Lemonade Roulette Givaway (closed)

Something nice someone has done for me? My current professor has been very kind and has extended some due dates for me!
Oops my dice roll didn't go through!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 93.
Many many years ago now, a cab driver saw me walking home on a ridiculously hot day and offered to give me a ride the rest of the way without charging me (was a couple miles).

I knew the driver as the cab company was rather small in a smaller city so he was frequently on shift when I'd call for a ride to work sometimes.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 46.
My favorite memory of the site was winning the 2019 genre mascot contest. I'm by no means an artist so it made me feel appreciated!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 86.
Trying again
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 54.
This looks like fun! Let's see how the roll goes.

I think one of the nicest things someone has done is Arekkusu's Introduction links post. I know they do it for everyone new, but for me, it really helped cut through the confusion I had with this site when I first showed up.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 22.
Trying again!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 28.
@Auberon has been a pillar of strength and support the last few months, especially with my struggles over being unable to do art until recently due to an injury. She has taught me how to do new things, including making custom avatars for Furcadia, and is always willing to give me tips and tricks!
My dice didn't post. >(
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 55.
Giving it another go!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 64.
A new attempt <3

This one goes out to Ashley for giving me a place to roleplay even when I couldn't confirm my availability!
One of the nicest things someone has done for me is my rp partners who wait ever so patiently for replies even when it takes much longer than expected.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 24.
Let's give it a go
My best friends. Whom have been there for me through everything. Who have stuck by my side and did the impossible by getting past my barriers and getting to know the real me. And understanding me, and why I am the way I am and not holding that against me as so many others have. And for staying, when many others have left.

Without them, I would have nothing and no one.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 89.
Auberon Moderator

Kim is a really gracious client to work for. I enjoy every commission I get to do for her, from Epic Week comics to pixel icons to the Lemonade Stand drinks and snacks. Her feedback is always prompt and helpful, and she's encouraging every step of the way. It's always a refreshing experience to get to collaborate with her, and she's good at hyping me up each time. Just a delight!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 36.
Auberon has been a lovely, wonderful friend to me. Aub has been especially supportive with the ups and downs I've had this past year and listening to my puppy blues as a first-time pup owner. Aub has always lent me an ear when I needed to vent or someone to hang out with, passing by the day chatting and sharing the most terrible of memes.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 26.
Everyone on this site is extremely friendly and welcoming. It’s easy to feel like part of the community! It’s hard to pinpoint just one kind gesture, but I’ve had people reach out just to say they like my characters and that’s such a sweet message to receive.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 41.
Someone made some really good Mac and cheese and bacon for a group from our work!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 56.
Everyone on this site is very nice and has welcomed me with open arms. Shout out the Excessive Eighties people who have excepted me and attempted to get me back into RP, even enduring my 'rusty' style of Roleplay.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 43.
Mina Moderator

I could go on forever about every nice thing that's happened to me on the RPR. I want to give special gratitude to the people who have shown me extra grace and patience when I have made a mistake, or taken extra time to assist. Remembering that human people are human people, and showing them humanity's good- it's just really, really beautiful. <3
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 46.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Lemonade Roulette Givaway (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus