Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Lemonade Roulette Givaway (closed)

no story for today
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 42.
Never getting tired of rewatching Lord Of The Rings. Very grateful that it is shown on tv again so that I have an excuse to rewatch them. (I could stream them, but it somehow seems irrationally lame compared to when it comes on tv? Maybe it's an age thing and I'm just getting old). The nice thing is that my partner is letting me watch it without going grumpy mode on me XD
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 89.
Well, today my love made me coffee so that I could trudge through another college paper
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 40.
Just when I thought I was going to have to throw my own birthday party (again), my best friend called me to tell me (indirectly) that she’s taking over all control of it so I wouldn’t have to do it alone!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 100.
My friend made me amazing burgers!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 31.
I can't share all of the acts of kindess because, while they are/were memorable, my memory is a problem and I can't remember them all. Or, they are just something personal that I don't really wish to share.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 35.
I got a puppy : D
His name is Domino and he's a lil fluff ball.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 3.
This one looks nice so I give it a try. ^^
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 13.
@TakodaVega for being the most amazing friend, through thick and thin. She's stuck by me over the years despite all the ups and downs we have had thrown our way. I hope she will be with me always!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 35.
It was a school project but my child wrote me the sweetest little Christmas letter last year that I still read when I’m sad.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 67.
This is still going on?

Today at work I was really under the pressure pump to get some papers out to the boss lady so had to forego my morning break and push through. Without asking, a co-worker got me a muffin and a coffee from the espresso van. It was such a nice thing to do! I will surely pay it forward at some point!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 50.

Note: an 8 or an 84 I guess...

Went on a fun relieving walk with friend and her dog.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 63.
Both my kids and my husband helped me all weekend so the house isn’t destroyed today.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 2.
fourth time I think
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 62.
Therapy went well today! I feel like she sees me make progress! I'm really grateful for having such a good one! #smolvictories
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 31.
Someone bought my cup of coffee this morning for me, which really put a good start to the day.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 49.
My friends stopped by with ice cold drinks today when they knew I was trying to balance my children without losing my sanity. They didn’t stay long, but it was still nice to see them!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 100.
I'm getting married this fall, the wedding is fairytale themed and two weeks ago a coworker brought me some fairy garden things from the dollar store and it just made my whole day.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 69.
I got snowballed! That is so cool! Love the 'throwables here!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 82.

Note: An 8 or 84...

My daughter randomly said “You’re doin a good job, mama!” Made my day!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 30.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Lemonade Roulette Givaway (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus