Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello! Teach me Please

Hello everyone! I'll be honest, I just recently discovered roleplaying, and I am really really really captivated by it. I saw many people enjoying it, which had me wanting to really go into it. I don't have friends that do roleplaying so I don't know where to start... And so, I searched a few sites and arrived here. Would anyone want to rp with me, and also maybe show me the ropes? I want to explore more, and also improve my roleplaying.

I don't have a really specific preference but in my small experience in rp, I prefer to play as a female character. I am a semi-literate roleplayer that uses 3rd person pov. I enjoy fantasy/fictional settings. I don't usually do smut or sexual themes, but maybe a slight of it if it's necessary for the flow of the play. I am also interested in world-building and character-building.

Excited to make new friends here!
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR!

I hope that you'll find some good rp partners to help with your journey of mastering rp!
In my opinion it's all about having fun and feeling comfortable with your rp partners.
I'm sometimes a goose to things. I was supposed to edit my reply, not quote my own text 😂

I hope that you'll enjoy your time here at RPR!
Welcome to RPR
Mina Moderator

Hey, Blatantspy! 🥳

Welcome to the site and to the hobby! We have some resources that could be helpful for learning about RP and navigating the site.
Also I suggest having a look around the RP forums & Looking for RP forums. This will help you get an idea of what RPs look like in terms of their formats, content, and pace. Looking at the LFRP sections will show you what sorts of RPs other players are seeking/enjoying!

If you want to learn more about character creation, you can click a user’s icon to visit their profile where many people will have their characters’ own profiles listed on the right side of the page. This might provide you with some good foundation of what sort of information others like to have about characters joining their stories. (:

Oh also! If you’re ever not sure how to do something or where to find something, you can always try the help section, the help forum, or even ask a mod. People here love helping. 😌❤️
Welcome to RPR,
🪶Blatanspy!🪶
giphy.gif
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome! You’re gonna have so much fun! (I hope! :))
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Blatanspy Topic Starter

Coco_Milk wrote:
Hello, welcome to RPR

Thank you! Nice to meet you.
Blatanspy Topic Starter

Mouuzie wrote:
Welcome to RPR!

I hope that you'll find some good rp partners to help with your journey of mastering rp!
In my opinion it's all about having fun and feeling comfortable with your rp partners.

Thanks! Yepp, the most important thing is to have fun~ ^^
Blatanspy Topic Starter

Minsi wrote:
Welcome to RPR

Thanks! Nice to meet you.
Blatanspy Topic Starter

Mina wrote:
Hey, Blatantspy! 🥳

Welcome to the site and to the hobby! We have some resources that could be helpful for learning about RP and navigating the site.
Also I suggest having a look around the RP forums & Looking for RP forums. This will help you get an idea of what RPs look like in terms of their formats, content, and pace. Looking at the LFRP sections will show you what sorts of RPs other players are seeking/enjoying!

If you want to learn more about character creation, you can click a user’s icon to visit their profile where many people will have their characters’ own profiles listed on the right side of the page. This might provide you with some good foundation of what sort of information others like to have about characters joining their stories. (:

Oh also! If you’re ever not sure how to do something or where to find something, you can always try the help section, the help forum, or even ask a mod. People here love helping. 😌❤️

Woah, thank you so much! I really appreciate it.
I'll check them out!
Blatanspy Topic Starter

AliRevellian wrote:
Welcome to RPR,
🪶Blatanspy!🪶
giphy.gif

Hi there!
Thank you. Nice to meet you.
Blatanspy Topic Starter

Sunstruck wrote:
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D

Heyo! Thanks! It's nice to meet you too! 😆
Blatanspy Topic Starter

Rumiko wrote:
Welcome! You’re gonna have so much fun! (I hope! :))

Thank you so much. I really hope so too.
Looking forward to your mentorship! 😆
Blatanspy Topic Starter

Dawnia wrote:
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)

Thank you! Nice to meet you. 😊
Howdy I saw the request you had and I was wondering if you’d like to role play I’ve riled played for a good few years and I’d be more then happy to help ya larn more role playing :3
Hello! Welcome to RPR and I hope you enjoy your stay~

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello! Teach me Please

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus