Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » It's been a hot minute

Hello Rpr! It's been a while since I've been here, even longer since I've been consistently writing and posting (roughly 5 or 6 years it seems). I have caught the writing bug again and I stuck that sucker into a terrarium - it can't escape me now!! *insert miniacial laughter here* anyways, figured it was a good time to try and get back here.

A bit out me; my name is Willow, I'm 35 years old, I am nonbinary and I am located in Canada. As previously mentioned I used to frequent this site many moons ago but life happened, mental health happened, growth happened - so much happened in my time away I feel as if I'm a different person now.

I enjoy urban fantasy and fantasy stories. I write in 3rd person and perfer an adjustable length, because some posts will have a wall of text, whereas others will only be a paragraph. I also feel it's pertinent to mention I prefer roleplaying with other adults - it's nothing against younger roleplayers, its jusysome of the content covered in my preferred games and in my characters stories is of an adult nature and should only be gamed with other adults.

Istill have several characters on my roster from my pervious time here, and I've been working on some new ones as well.....

Anyway hey rpr! It's good to be back.
Pineapple Topic Starter

Idk how this went into the wrong forum....was supoosed to be introductions. My apologies
Well, welcome back!
Welcome back :)
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome back to RPR! :D
Welcome back to rpr.
Welcome back~! Nice to meet you ^^
Welcome back :)
Hello, welcome back to RPR
Hello! Welcome back to RP Repository! :)
Mina Moderator

Welcome Back, Willow! I love your haircut. I hope your character updates are going well and that you're finding plenty of inspo to complete those with. I feel like we've met before, as I also have dipped in and out of the hobby spaces in the same genres of RP (life and mental health happen to all of us.)- but regardless, it's nice to meet you/see you again.

Feel free to send me a message if you ever have questions about changes to the site which may have happened while you were away, or for anything else. :)
Welcome back to RPR!
Welcome back to RPR !
Pineapple Topic Starter

Thank you! I appreciate the warm welcome back.
Pineapple Topic Starter

Mina wrote:
Welcome Back, Willow! I love your haircut. I hope your character updates are going well and that you're finding plenty of inspo to complete those with. I feel like we've met before, as I also have dipped in and out of the hobby spaces in the same genres of RP (life and mental health happen to all of us.)- but regardless, it's nice to meet you/see you again.

Feel free to send me a message if you ever have questions about changes to the site which may have happened while you were away, or for anything else. :)

Thank you. And we might have? I did go with the name of Nikina for many years :)
Welcome back! :)
Welcome back to RPR! May your old characters make triumphant returns and may your new characters settle in well to their new home as you bring them here!
Welcome back to RPR 😊
Welcome back!
Welcome back to RPR! <3 It’s good to have ya again!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » It's been a hot minute

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus