Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Returning after some time.

Hello as stated, I'm a returner.
I've not had many rp's here honestly. When I first created a few characters I had done so for archival purposes and to later seek out rp's as one does. Unfortunately life took quite the turn, I caught the dreaded COVID and it nearly got me; my health was so sever I wasn't so sure if I'd ever be returning here. If I was apart of any group or if anyone was waiting on my reply I sincerely apologize I just did not have the health, both mental or physical to respond.

I feel much better now and though I am still currently dealing with some rough and tumbles I plan to return to my old ways; writing lengthy tales and meeting new friendly faces. As such; merry meet! I am Absent or Raven however which you want to call me, I've poked around here and there and can't wait to do so some more lol.
Hello! Welcome back to RP Repository! :)
Welcome back and I'm glad you are better!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome back to RPR! :D

I’m so glad you’re feeling better! :D
Welcome back to RPR! May your characters, old and new alike, find a new home here as you settle back in!
Welcome back! :)
AbsentRaven Topic Starter

Thank you everyone I appreciate it! Hope to see you around
Mina Moderator

Welcome back and merry meet to you!

I'm sorry you've had health challenges but I'm glad that you're feeling better. (And ready to start enjoying your hobbies again!) Covid is hard, I had it last fall while I was out of state working onsite at one of my projects and I really was struggling for quite some time to get over the residuals. I did take the opportunity to eat as many veggies as possible when I had no sense of taste. ;)

Have you poked around the Looking for RP forums yet? Those always have all sorts of topics and settings for just about anyone to enjoy.

If you ever need help with anything, just send me a shout. I love helping!

Sending you all of my best creative energy for an enjoyable return to the hobby.
Welcome back to RPR !
welcome!
Welcome back to RPR!
Hello, welcome back to RPR
Hey, welcome back! :)
Welcome back. May your return be low stress and may the stories be fun.
Welcome back 😊
Welcome!
Welcome back to RPR! <3 It’s good to have ya again. I hope you are feeling much better.
NwJXT0D.gif

Absent Raven is an adorable name and the icon is perfect. I love it! No worries on the disappearance. We all have priorities we have to deal with including and not limited to family, our own health, our ambitions and future -- heck, there's too much going on in the world today to fret more than necessary!

I'm just glad to hear you're doing okay and that things are improving for you. You will enjoy what RPR still is to this day. It's a perfect place to archive, to world-build, to develop your characters and to make all the fun little things you've enjoyed in the past.

My personal favorite is building profiles. That always takes a lot of time though, but it's worth it! Anyhoo, I hope you find what you seek and enjoy what RPR has to offer! :D
AbsentRaven Topic Starter

Oh my I looked away lol! Thank you so much everyone I really appreciate all the warm welcomes and advice! I will absolutely message you Mina if I do require any sort of help or have any questions!

Lol thank you Atheist! I figured the name fit with how 'absent minded' I sometimes can be! or should I say easily distracted by shinies? Its always a toss up. I drew my icon myself as well :) I appreciate you taking the time to write a reply! Its definitely reassuring. My favorite thing to do is draw! But making profiles sounds so fun too and an interesting skill to have. I'm not completely tech illiterate but I'm not so good at coding lol.

Anyways thank you once more everyone I appreciate all of you taking the time to welcome me ^ ^
Hello, welcome back to RPR~ I hope you enjoy your stay^^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Returning after some time.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus