Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Old new? haha

I'm not really new haha but in a way i am? cause i haven't done an rp in prolly 7 years now, and so i haven't been here
it's sorta weird to be back here, feels both nostalgic and new at the same time.

For the past few years i've been kinda wanting to rp again, but never really knew how to get back to it.. and tbh i still don't, but figured i'd just finally try go on here and say something, so hi!

Outside of the internet a lot has happened in the last 7 years haha, i've moved out, i have a partner of now 5 years and more recently gotten early retirement due to being disabled, oh i'm also not in school anymore, can't believe i still was last time i was really here! lol

I'm starting to feel like this message is getting a bit odd now, so if it is sorry about that xD

I used to love freeform rps with fantasy and romance, with preferably some lenght to it like maybe a paragraph or two at least, also long term rps!
I always write in third person, first person for some reason really makes me uncomfortable 'xD
Tho i am seriously enemies with commas, i just can't figure it out even if my life depended on it lmao. I jsut place them when ever my fingers decide to, i really tried to learn it in school, but it was just not happening <->

Can't think of more to say rn.. but feel free to ask if you're curious about anything!
Hello, welcome back to RPR
Welcome back to RPR hope you enjoy being back here!
Welcome back to RP!
Hello, welcome back to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay. ^^
Welcome back :)
Hello! Welcome backto RP Repository! :)

Arekkusu hasn't been around for a couple weeks so I'll link you to one of their helpful link posts. The latest information about the site can be gleaned from checking out these links. :)
Welcome back!
Welcome back Mirabell! :D
Echo Topic Starter

Thank you all!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome back to RPR! :D
Echo Topic Starter

Sunstruck wrote:
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome back to RPR! :D

Thank you!
Welcome back! :)
Echo Topic Starter

Falyn wrote:
Welcome back! :)

Thank you! <3
Welcome back!
Echo Topic Starter

hound wrote:
Welcome back!

Thank you! <3
OuhBjG0.gif

Well howdy-do, Mirabell! Welcome BACK to RPR! I went on a pretty long hiatus some time back myself and when I came back, it hadn't changed much. Still reliable, still a community brimming with decent folks and diversity, and it's always got some sort of fun little event going on that keeps us on our toes.

Your preferences are pretty much a hit, so you shouldn't have to look too far, but if you need an extra push, I would suggest a few things for yah: check out the public forums -- there's always activity there and you may encounter a writing partner that meshes with your style and is perfect when it comes to worldbuilding. Secondly, I always suggest to advertise. Sometimes when people don't know what they're getting into, they're apprehensive to approach, but if you have your premise written out, you may very well attract all the right kinda folks!

If all else fails though, I've found that searching through other peoples adverts or profiles, I tend to find what I'm looking for! Either way, I hope you enjoy your stay here and find what you seek! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to any of us! :)
Echo Topic Starter

Atheist wrote:
OuhBjG0.gif

Well howdy-do, Mirabell! Welcome BACK to RPR! I went on a pretty long hiatus some time back myself and when I came back, it hadn't changed much. Still reliable, still a community brimming with decent folks and diversity, and it's always got some sort of fun little event going on that keeps us on our toes.

Your preferences are pretty much a hit, so you shouldn't have to look too far, but if you need an extra push, I would suggest a few things for yah: check out the public forums -- there's always activity there and you may encounter a writing partner that meshes with your style and is perfect when it comes to worldbuilding. Secondly, I always suggest to advertise. Sometimes when people don't know what they're getting into, they're apprehensive to approach, but if you have your premise written out, you may very well attract all the right kinda folks!

If all else fails though, I've found that searching through other peoples adverts or profiles, I tend to find what I'm looking for! Either way, I hope you enjoy your stay here and find what you seek! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to any of us! :)

Thank you! <3 I did actually make a post, tho it is a bit hard when having no characters yet or any full on ideas, but i did manage to find a few people to try discuss ideas with so i'm really excited about that!

And yeah the site seems pretty much the same, been really reminding me of all the time i spent here in my teen years haha! I feel so different now than i did back then, it's wild
𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑅𝑃𝑅!
fvQWDDk.png
Echo Topic Starter

Temple wrote:
𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑅𝑃𝑅!
fvQWDDk.png

Thank you! <3
Those cats are so cute!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Old new? haha

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus