Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New Roleplayer on the block

Ello! I'm FatherLemonade, a silly roleplayer who uses They/Them and likes lemons! I've been rping for years, since I was around 10 or 11. I've, needless to say, improved a lot since then. For the past 3 and a half years, I was dating this one person who I would rp with every day. We're still on good terms, but no longer in a relationship, and I want to find other people to roleplay with. Its one of my passions, a medium to tell stories through improv and unique characters! I have a lot of characters that I've traded for, bought, or otherwise obtained and haven't used that much for roleplay, so as soon as I make my favorite unused characters' profiles, I'll start developing more backstory and such for each of them!
Hello, welcome to RPR
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
Welcome to rpr ^^
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
NwJXT0D.gif

Welcome to RP Repository! It's a perfect place for the diverse characters, bought, created, or canonical alike. I hope you find the partners you seek! Feel free to explore the active forums -- there is an event going on right now where a lot of the community is posting their roleplays hoping for responses! You might get some cool accolades for participating so check them out! Don't know what an accolade is? Easy-peasy! For participating in event-specific roleplays, you'll get a cool little pixel tag for your profile! I love them!

Anyhoo, I hope you enjoy your time here and end up with all sorts of chums to play with. :)
princeshortcake

Welcome!!
Welcome to RPR!!
I wouldn't mind writing with you.
Have fun around.
Welcome to RPR
1415-sailormarswave.gif
Welcome to the RPR! I'm sure you'll find some amazing people to RP with here!
welcome to rpr!
i hope you enjoy your time here!
LovableRead

Welcome to the website, sir! I hope it'll be a new home to your travels.
Welcome to RPR, FatherLemon!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Warmest welcome to you here at RPR!
Hi! :) Welcome to the site!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New Roleplayer on the block

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus