Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Sip & Nibble Cafe

Dreambert (played anonymously)

There will be a small knock on the door. The knock seems to be pretty soft. After a moment, a voice would then speak out.

"Hey uhm... Excuse me if anyone's in there... Is this a place to relax and make friends...? Just wondering..."
Fumizuki opens the door of the cafe to let Dreambert in. "Yes, this is such a place."
He smiled and beamed about how helpful Fumizuki is.
Umi Mamizuka (played by randomentity777)

"Boys, I've got our ice cream!" Umi calls out to her sons as she heads over to a table with the ice cream orders for the three of them.
Takuma Mamizuka (played by randomentity777)

"Ice cream!" Takuma made a happy noise, and indicated for Kazuma to come with him. "We got ice cream, Kazuma!"
MOVED TO OTHER CHARACTERS (played anonymously)

Kazuma's eye widened, then followed his twin, excited for ice cream.
He moved his leg aside so Kazuma could get his I've cream. He would then get a pup cup for Thor. He sat ans he held the pup cup out to Thor
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

The dog finished the treat in under a minute. When complete, he had some cream on his nose and face and he started licking his nose trying to get to it.

After finishing his ice cream, Takuma goes over to play with Thor a bit more. "Doggy."

Kazuma was behind Takuma, looking at the dog with curiosity, yet worry.
Yes, Takuma said the doggy was nice, but the dog was still very very BIG compared to him and it was overwhelming.

"No need to be scared, Kazuma. Doggy is friendly." Takuma gently pets Thor on the head.

Takuma Mamizuka wrote:
After finishing his ice cream, Takuma goes over to play with Thor a bit more. "Doggy."

He started nuzzling the toddler. He put a paw around Takuma in a hug and wagged his tail.

"See, Kazuma? Doggy is friendly."

Kazuma took a few steps, carefully holding his hand to the doggy with hesitation.
Dreambert (played anonymously)

Fumizuki wrote:
Fumizuki opens the door of the cafe to let Dreambert in. "Yes, this is such a place."
Dreambert then nods to Fumizuki, being a kind prince he is. He then looked up towards her before floating up.
"Oh, thank you kind ma'am! I was wondering if this could be the perfect place for me to relax and make some friends while I'm here, if everyone else here doesn't mind, of course..."

Kazuma Mamizuka wrote:
Kazuma took a few steps, carefully holding his hand to the doggy with hesitation.

He sniffed and nuzzled Kazuma's hand whilst wagging his tail. He scooted over to Kazuma and laid in front of him and rolled over onto his back.

Kazuma flinched, startled by the dog laying down and rolling over, but he let out a small giggle and patted Thor's belly gently.

Takuma smiles, happy that his brother was making friends with Thor.
Umi Mamizuka (played by randomentity777)

"Such a good dog." Umi smiles as she watches her sons play with Thor.

Kazuma Mamizuka wrote:
Kazuma flinched, startled by the dog laying down and rolling over, but he let out a small giggle and patted Thor's belly gently.

He wiggled happily and then situated himself between the two boys. His ears were down and he looked between Takuma, Kazuma, and Fumizuki happily. He put his head against Kazuma and his tail swished against the floor as if he were saying "These are my smol squishy hoomans"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Sip & Nibble Cafe

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus