Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Sip & Nibble Cafe

GATO Shrine (played by Alliyus)

Gato just looked up at him like he was insane.

44bb077f6e9cee3c906425f202d6bec6.jpg
"Snacks and fluffy fwends. This is excellent."
GATO Shrine wrote:
Gato just looked up at him like he was insane.

44bb077f6e9cee3c906425f202d6bec6.jpg

Slowly and carefully, Noah gently pats the kitty, before he slowly opens eyes to see that the kitty wasn't going to hurt him.*

"S-sorry, kitty." Noah murmurs, worried he might've upset the cat while he gently pats Gato.
GATO Shrine (played by Alliyus)

Gato blinked and tilted its head then scurried up Calamori's shoulder and curled up behind her neck.
Noah then lowered his head, shuffling his paws as he mutters. "W-what'd I do?" He was worried he might've upset the cat.
Calamori (played by Alliyus)

She smiled. "Lexie's just sleeping now. You did nothing wrong." She smiled, GATO laying curled on the back of her neck, asleep.
Calamori wrote:
She smiled. "Lexie's just sleeping now. You did nothing wrong." She smiled, GATO laying curled on the back of her neck, asleep.

He then replies, seeing GATO asleep on Ms. Calamori's neck. "O-oh, okay. T-thank you for l-letting me pat them. I've n-never had cats before." He adds, twiddling his paws.
Calamori (played by Alliyus)

She smiled, her eyes blood-red and glowing a little. She looked like a psychopathic killer, now that he looked at her clearly. She tilted her head. "No problem." She giggled softly, GATO, asleep on her neck.
Joot (played by Jooters)

Joot spots Noah in the cafe and rushes in, picking him up in a hug. "NOAH?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! Why are you so tiny now??"
Joot wrote:
Joot spots Noah in the cafe and rushes in, picking him up in a hug. "NOAH?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! Why are you so tiny now??"

"J-Joot?" Noah asks, shivering a little. "A-aren't you supposed to be in school?" He then looks at himself, before muttering. "Oh....w-well, thanks for coming to find me."
Joot (played by Jooters)

"Today was a minimum day, so mama said I can come here and get some ice cream!" He said. "Ooooh she's gonna be so surprised to see you!"
((-comment removed-))
Joot (played by Jooters)

((i know, but i'd assume they still know each other))
Joot wrote:
((i know, but i'd assume they still know each other))

((True, true. Still, different Noah.))
Joot wrote:
"Today was a minimum day, so mama said I can come here and get some ice cream!" He said. "Ooooh she's gonna be so surprised to see you!"

Noah then breathes a soft sigh, before he shuffles his paws. "T-thank you, little Joot." He replies sheepishly.
Joot (played by Jooters)

"You're the little one now, silly!" He says. "You look like a teddy bear!"
Joot wrote:
"You're the little one now, silly!" He says. "You look like a teddy bear!"

Noah wobbles as he sat up. "I-I'm sorry, f-force of habit."
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

Fumizuki wrote:
"Snacks and fluffy fwends. This is excellent."

He would scamper in and he rushed to Fumizuki and was wagging his tail and dancing. He would go give some love to Dante and then to Drael before laying his head in Fumizuki's lap.

He would then see Noah and GATO and he would whine/growl and hide under Drael and Fumizuki's table with his back arched and his tail between his legs.
Noah Taylorsen wrote:
Cautiously, the regressed postal worker works up some courage to crawl over to Fumizuki and Mr. Oniyan. Sitting down, he then timidly shuffles his paws and asks. "C-can I pet the cat, t-too?"

"Yes you may!, little teddy bear!" He sat and held Piano out to Noah.
Oniyan the Saiyan wrote:
Noah Taylorsen wrote:
Cautiously, the regressed postal worker works up some courage to crawl over to Fumizuki and Mr. Oniyan. Sitting down, he then timidly shuffles his paws and asks. "C-can I pet the cat, t-too?"

"Yes you may!, little teddy bear!" He sat and held Piano out to Noah.

Noah then gently held out his paws to hold Piano, his eyes lit up with awe as he felt the fluffy cat. He gently pets it with his fluffy paw.-

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Sip & Nibble Cafe

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus