Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Sip & Nibble Cafe

Noticing the taller man with honey-blonde hair grinning at Fumizuki, Noah sheepishly hides behind Thor, his feet dragging on the floor as he shivers. He then shyly uncovers one eye, looking at Drael.
"I won't hurt you, little bear" his voice was so deep that it almost shook the air, but there was an unmistakable kindness in his voice
Drael Chizkitch wrote:
"I won't hert you, little bear" his voice was so deep that it almost shook the air, but there was an unmistakable kindness in his voice

Nervously, the little cub sat up and began to crawl towards him, his ears slowly perking up as he could hear the kindness and warmth in Drawl's voice. The only thing he had on was the oversized postman's hat, which dipped over his eyes frequently, making him constantly stop to fix his hat.
He sipped his hot chocolate as he watched the small bear.
Drael Chizkitch wrote:

His nose twitches as he sat down, closing his eyes, before his eyes open back up with an excited glow. "T-that smells good!" He squeaks, his tail wagging happily, before he shuffles his paws. "C-could you pick me up, please? I haven't eaten since t-this morning."
Nightmare (played anonymously)

*is just silently sipping his tea*
Noah Taylorsen wrote:
Drael Chizkitch wrote:

His nose twitches as he sat down, closing his eyes, before his eyes open back up with an excited glow. "T-that smells good!" He squeaks, his tail wagging happily, before he shuffles his paws. "C-could you pick me up, please? I haven't eaten since t-this morning."

The 7 foot-9 inch tall redeemed demon picked the cub up and set him on his knee. "Why don't you order something? Fumizuki, would you order something for the cub, sweet face?"
Nestled comfortably yet nervously on Drael's knee, it became very clear that he wasn't used to being picked up or having anyone order something for him. "T-thank you, Mister." He replies, his voice still mousey but with a hint of gratitude. At least it was warm in here.
"Okie, papa." Fumizuki goes over to the menu to find something that Noah might like.
Claude de Alger Obelia (played by Alliyus)

Claude was sitting there in the cafe, resting his head on his palm. He was wearing his royal uniform, looking out of place with all that luxury and jewels.
--Claude De Alger Obelia, Father of Athanasia.
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Natasha stops in to browse the treats behind the glass displays. Opting for a tasty looking cake with a layer of marshmallow, chocolate and cinnamon graham crackers dusted on the top. Then chooses to sit at a small table off to the side. Enjoying the taste of the cake.
Fumizuki returns with some snacks for Noah. "Got some food for fwend."
Raphael (played by Alliyus)

Raphael sat there, looking at a tablet on his lap.
Hextook the treats and gave them to Noah "fantastic work, sweet face"
"Happy to help." Fumizuki smiles.
Magnolia (played by Alliyus)

Magnolia sat there calmly in the cafe, drawing something on her tablet.
Cole and Axel (played by Jooters)

The father and son both entered the building together, the older of the two holding the door open for the younger, fluffier one. Once they are both in the cafe, Cole walks up to the counter while holding Axel's hand.
"Hello... I will take a coffee... Hot..." Said the tired adult. "What do you want Axel?"
"I wanna... A cupcake!" Exclaims the excited Eevee with a happy trill.
"A cupcake it is..." Cole adds with a small chuckle.
*is silently sipping Tea*
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max would be at a booth with some ice cream cake and some different parts and do hickys and he was tinkering with them befor nipping his hand on a sharp peace * max: shoot that hurts * he said as he started sucking his finger to keep the blood from going everywhere *
Umi Mamizuka (played by randomentity777)

Umi enters, carrying her sons, and heads up to the counter. "Hello."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Sip & Nibble Cafe

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus