Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Sip & Nibble Cafe

Lenny Martin wrote:
Jin Kazama wrote:
He removed a $10 bill his wallet that he retrieved from his jacket "green tea, please, and yes. Cream cheese." He would gesture to Julie plainly "I will pay for hers and for the little boy in the back" he said in his soft-spoken tone.

Lenny took the 10 dollar bill and placed it beside the register. She went to add a green tea bag into the cup. Grabbing a small goodie bag, Lenny filled it with sugar packets and honey. She started to prepare a hot cappuccino while waiting for the bagel to toast.

Once the bagel toasted and she spread cream cheese on it, she packaged it. "Here you go." Lenny handed Jin his tea and bagel. Once the cappuccino was finished, she waved towards Julie. "The gentleman before you paid for your order already", she said.

He took his food and went to a table and he sat and started to pull pieces of his bagel apart and he started eating the pieces. He kept focused on his food.
Lenny Martin (played by Jaws) Topic Starter

Lenny approached Kazehiki with a poppyseed muffin. "I noticed you looked a little sad. Would you like a muffin?", she said gently.

cd937268dcd0b7647488f444277e43ad9f253821.gif
Kazehiki (played anonymously)

Lenny Martin wrote:
Lenny approached Kazehiki with a poppyseed muffin. "I noticed you looked a little sad. Would you like a muffin?", she said gently.

cd937268dcd0b7647488f444277e43ad9f253821.gif

Kazehiki noticed it and his eyes lit up with excitement, despite the bags underneath his eyes.

He gently reached out for it, "I would." He said with a raspy, quiet voice. It sounded like he was sick with a cold.
Mine Laru (played by Jooters)

[*] The shark walked in alone, trying to get a moment of peace for once. He walked in without an umbrella, but his scaley skin seems to have not gotten wet in the slightest.
"Greetings ma'am. Would you happen to be serving coffee at this establishment?"

Then, he noticed Kazehiki, and shuddered in fear... He hopes to Meikutsu that girl that follows him around isn't here. Her loud, maddened yelling will disturb his quiet time.
He stayed quiet as he ate his bagel. His shoulders were hunched as if he were trying to hide within himself.
*enters in*
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Looks up at the cafe sign, with whiskers twitching as she decides to venture further or continue onward.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi appeared out of a puff of smoke and glitter only to scream, "Time to party!"

She then did silly little dances.
He watched Azumi a bit before a grin crossed his face as the cute little gremlin fox.
*enters in as well*
Joot (played by Jooters)

Joot happens to pass by as Azumi shouted that, he entered in the store, eager to join in. "A PARTY?! Count me in!" He exclaimed as he joins in the silly dancing.
Patchouli Knowledge (played by FictionDragonborn)

Seems lovely.

Smells goods baking inside, picking up hints of sweet cream. She ventures inside the cafe, admiring the interior and the comforting aura as she walks in. Going up to the counter, her eyes scan the pastries, and sweet treats, deciding which one she wants to indulge in. Her whiskers twitch excitedly.
Dante (played by FictionDragonborn)

Wow, Whoever made these is definitely talented.

She settles her sights on the beautiful cakes, a caramel tres leche, a blueberry lemon cake with sweet cream in the middle made her whiskers twitch. The tiramisu held her attention the most, already tasting the rich coffee taste. She then looks at the person behind the counter with a sparkle to her gold eyes, "I'd like a slice of the tiramisu and a cup of warmed sweet cream. Please?" Stepping close to the counter with her tail curled upward behind her back.
* maximus would walk in smelling the baked sweets and other cakes and such and it brought a smile on his face and he almost purrd from the plesent smell he would then go and take a seat at a booth and looked at the menu * maximus: hmm these are some crazy names to be honest
Fumizuki makes her way into the cafe, and heads for a vacated table. She then starts browsing the menu.
He sat awkwardly at the table with Fumizuki.
* Maximus would sigh as he would get up to see the two sitting there * Maximus: well howdy there friend mind if I ask your names * he said walking to drael and fumizuki*
"I'm Fumizuki, and this is my papa, Drael." Fumizuki smiled happily. "I would like a chocolate chip muffin and some hot cocoa, please."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Sip & Nibble Cafe

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus