Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Heyaaa!

Hello! I'm Joot, a young furry who likes cute and cuddly things!
Found this site from a friend that wanted to move our rp from another site to this one.

My favorite roleplays are fantasy, but I'm always down for any genres! I prefer settings with anthro characters, however.

I read and write at a mid to high twelfth grade level. I've always loved reading and always had a knack for it since I learnt how!

I also like creating music- or, well, covers of vocaloid songs ^^;; (if ya know what that is, I love you/p)

I hope that we can do great rps together! :3
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💕
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! And awesome! I love Vocaloid :3
Jooters Topic Starter

YOOOOO based
princeshortcake

Welcome!! I also love Vocaloid!!
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

Welcome to rpr!
FelineGod1

Welcome to RPR! cute and cuddly things are great aren't they? :)
Jooters Topic Starter

FelineGod1 wrote:
Welcome to RPR! cute and cuddly things are great aren't they? :)

Yeah! They're the best!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
NwJXT0D.gif

Welcome to RPR! I have friends who are furries and, well, while I only know what I know through them, I actually did manage to acquire myself a sorta fursona, but he's not really furry -- he's fuzzy! Eh heh heh... Anyhoo! There are all types here and if you're new, you'll see that in good time!

If you're looking for something specific, however, I would highly suggest you reach out to community through an advert with your character and premise in mind. I'm sure you'll get a lot of attention with the types of genres you enjoy.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to ask any one of us! :)
Jooters Topic Starter

Atheist wrote:
NwJXT0D.gif

Welcome to RPR! I have friends who are furries and, well, while I only know what I know through them, I actually did manage to acquire myself a sorta fursona, but he's not really furry -- he's fuzzy! Eh heh heh... Anyhoo! There are all types here and if you're new, you'll see that in good time!

If you're looking for something specific, however, I would highly suggest you reach out to community through an advert with your character and premise in mind. I'm sure you'll get a lot of attention with the types of genres you enjoy.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to ask any one of us! :)

Thank you! I have posted a few ads and characters and I've gotten some roleplay started up already!
I'll have a look at your ads! Best of luck, and welcome to RPR!
Hello! Glad to see you on rpr. There are many people on here that would love to rp with you. I hope you have a great time here as I know most of us have on this site. If you need any help at all or want to rp just let one of us know!

Never be scared to reach out if you want to chat or just want to rp

Have fun and stay safe!
Welcome to RPR, Jooters!
Howdy, and salutations! My name is Pocket and I'm new to this site. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope we can RP together!
Jooters Topic Starter

Magical_Pockets wrote:
Howdy, and salutations! My name is Pocket and I'm new to this site. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope we can RP together!
Oh- did you mean to start your own thread? Or did you think I was cool enough to be the person you introduced yourself to XD
1415-sailormarswave.gif
Welcome, Welcome! Hope you find lots of people to Rp with!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Heyaaa!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus