Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official event: Winter Masquerade 2023

The Scholar (played by Ilmarinen)

((I am not super active in public outside of mod duties, so no shade on anyone who didn't recognize me!))
Aggles (played by Jooters)

He goes back to happily consuming any remaining foods he can find. Especially any sweet ones!
Ollie (played anonymously)

The dog wags his tail in a self-satified way, lolling his tongue in a big smile as the dragon goes away. Boy, Ollie must be so intimidating! And here come many admirers. He rubs his head against Aggles, trying to get a good ear rub, whilst simultaneously leaning his rear end against Tairloth for a nice butt scratch. "Hello! I'm Ollie! I'm a very good boy!" he borks merrily.
Caelus watched Ollie quite proudly as he definitely scared off the dragon. He rose to his feet again, dusting off his feathered cloak. "Hello, Ollie. You are indeed the most good boy," he agreed. "And I'm certain we wouldn't even have anything to fear from cursed marshmallows if they were cursed, with you here."
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

"I'm certain they aren't," murmurs the Duchess to herself, looking around suspiciously.

((IGNORE THAT ;)))
Na'aiyah (played by Echo)

(( XDDD ))

((identity revealed))
((OOPS XD)
((Definitely didn't see anything! XD ))

His expression was once again confused... Did the dog and the duchess say the exact same thing at the same time?

They didn't. Nope. >:(

Ollie lifts his head up from enjoying the multiple scritches he's receiving to smile at Caecilius. "Ooh, are there marshmallows? I like marshmallows," he borked.
"Owwy!" Rosy suddenly chimed as Ollie introduced himself.

Cris burst into irrefrenable laughs. "Oh stars... I guess that conts as her second word after Bazucc", she commented, with a bemused twinkle in her eyes. She remembered every of her kids first words and each time felt just as proud!
"There are indeed!" Caelus confirms. "And we're reliably informed that they aren't cursed, which is the ideal state for a marshmallow to be in, in my opinion. Would you like one?" He plucked one out of the basket to offer it to Ollie.
Umbra Oleander (played anonymously)

Umbra's eyes sparkle at the doggo rushing in and scaring off the dragon... good boy in sight... must spoil! "oh you want a marshmellow?! catch!" she throws the totally-not-cursed corrupted, I mean, 'purple flavoured' marshmellow to Ollie

Na'aiyah just munched on her marshmallows, watching the others. Still a tad confused what exactly a dog was.

Ollie practically turns his head upsidedown as he smiles at Rosy, enjoying hearing his own name. But then there's marshmallows! He slobber-slimes it out of Caecilius' hand, smacking away at the sticky treat noisily, nearly going cross eyed as he leaps to catch the second one out of the air.

The Duchess moved to sit down next to Na'aiyah, smiling at her. "What is your greatest hope for this evening, friend?"

"Huh?" The elven lady turned her head. "My greatest hope?" She asked, unsure what exactly she meant.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official event: Winter Masquerade 2023

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus