Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official event: Winter Masquerade 2023

After he used his handkerchief to de-slobber his hand, Caelus applauded Ollie's catching of the marshmallow, watching with interest and a touch of concern as he also devoured the purple one, but he looked to Umbra. "Your magic is remarkable. Did you study, or is it innate, if it's not a terribly impolite thing to ask?"
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

"Yes. What brought you to this gathering? What did your heart hope to find here?"
Na'aiyah (played by Echo)

"Oh.. hm.. I suppose to see something new?" She asked, still somewhat pondering the question.

This brings a barely restrained smile to The Duchess' lips. She tilts her head. "I see. And... did you see something that was new to you?"
Rosy giggled as Ollie turned his head around to smile at her, then did her own attempt of a fox head tilt, chittering happily.

"This is my youngest baby", Cris explained to Ollie, smiling as she ruffled Rosy's fur. "You may call her Rosy."

"Owwy!" Rosie giggled and clapped her tiny hands.
Aggles (played by Jooters)

"Personally, I came here in hopes of a new adventure and, well, I definitely got that!" He said, answering it as well.

"A lot." She chuckled. "But.. i think that golden creature might take the cake." Her hand lifted to point at Ollie.
Ollie (played anonymously)

"Herro Rosy," Ollie attempts to say through a mouth of saliva and half-masticated marshmallow. He drags his sticky tongue up Rosie's cheek, leaving a smear of wet, purple sugar behind.
Umbra Oleander (played anonymously)

Umbra hears Caecilius' question and heads over to him "oh don't worry dear! it's not impoilite at all... in truth is a bit of both~ I was born with great magic powers and I also studied it... and also acquired it~" she explains "honestly, I'm a bit of magic fanatic... but it's a secret!" she gives him a playful wink "what about yourself, dear?" Umbra asks with curiosity
Rosy giggled and reached out with her tiny arms to hug the golden retriever, burying her tiny muzzle in his fur. It seemed by far that Cris's kids had inherited her love of dogs alright!

The Duchess raises her eyebrows. She'd been half-certain that the Mari Lwyd would figure in the new experiences, but she was pleased enough that a simple dog could also bring novel delight to her guests. "It seems the night has been a success for both of you. But what would make it even better?"
((I want to draw Rosy and Ollie cuddling they are so sweet my heart is melting!!))
((DO IT))
Aggles (played by Jooters)

He raised an eyebrow. "Haven't you given us enough? It'd be mean to ask for more!"
Ollie (played anonymously)

With one more wet kiss to Rosie, Ollie puts his nose to the ground. The dog begins to prowl the perimeter of the party, hoovering up any fallen pastries, meats, cheeses or nuts he can find. And heck, if he can find fruit too, and maybe a carrot, don't mind if he does! His tail wags wildly, shaking his whole back half as his stomach is stretched by the bounty of dropped foodstuffs.
Rather relieved that Umbra wasn't offended, Caelus laughed at that playful wink. "Acquired sounds like there's a story," he grinned, hoping to prompt it. "Much the same as you - I was born with it, then honed it during my studies. I'm not sure I'm a magic fanatic so much as an everything fanatic. Anything I can study, I will! But it's insects that most interest me, and magic can be very helpful in their study." The thought of insects made him light up with clear joy. "Why's your passion for magic a secret?"

Suddenly Na'aiyah's little ferret woke up, sticking it's head out of the hood again, wiggling it's nose as it picked up on the smell of Ollie.

"Mean? Are you asking for more? Or simply answering the question of a curious hostess?" smiles the Duchess to Aggles.

"You better not.." She mumbled just before the ferret leaped, running towards the dog, jumping around playfully while dooking. Na'aiyah just shook her head.
Cris smiled warmly seeing Rosy wave after Olly and toddle back in her arms. Then she turned to the conversation at hand between the Duchess, Na'aiyah and Aggles,

"If I may...." she chimed in politely, smiling behind the mask. "I think nothing could make this event better than more unforgettable and cherished memories of happy moments and the mood of the season."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official event: Winter Masquerade 2023

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus