Na'aiyah (played by Echo)

((OMG VEE))
Company (played by Reithesniper)

((Oh hello five!))
Blanche (played anonymously)

(( HA HA HEY EVERYONEEEEEEE ))
((thought you werent gonna make it!?))

(( Just got back home and just barely managed to get here in time for the unmasking lmao ))

(( Also I wasn't going to make the whole thing Jooters ))

(( Hence why I disappeared a lot :') lol ))

((Speaking of the whole thing, I thought someone was gonna make an after party although maybe it was just an Idea-))

(( I am, on Monday, if possible :) :) ))
((yeah fiver was going to iirc))

((Oo, sadly I wont be able to participate then, but if I can catch it Ill bring a few more glitter guns!))

(( I'll have to write something on Sunday or something then try to post it on Monday. ;) Then we can have our after-party!! A more slower based, not so live chat so everyone can join in, and running for a few days if need be :)))

(( I had fun btw, with what I could attend <3 Seeing everyone care for Blanche (White Demon) was adorable :) ))
Vardarianna (played by Dawnia)

Cool to see everyone unmasked!

Yeah it is! :D
DAMMIT I missed it! I hate being a ghost fr
Awwww, well I'm going to try hosting an after-party so maybe you could join then!
The Marine was wearing his dress blues bedecked with all of his award ribbons on his dark blur jacket top. His pants were of a lighter blue, and had what is affectionately known as the "Blood Stripe" running down the sides of the legs from the waist down to the bottom. It was merely a strip of scarlet-colored cloth though. On his jacket were six golden buttons which were in the center of his chest, and around his waist was a white belt with a golden buckle. He wore a gold mask with scarlet accents to commemorate the gold and scarlet of the Marine Corps.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official event: Winter Masquerade 2023

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus