Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official event: Winter Masquerade 2023

The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((Oops sorry Cris, I just realized I missed your last post! Responding now!))
Faye (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

((look at all those chickens-))
Na'aiyah (played by Echo)

((Omg haha))
MOVED TO ''Blanche'' (played anonymously)

(( @Faye, I heard that meme as soon as I read it 😂 ))

(( Oh, by the way- If I end up disappearing, just assume White Demon left due to frostbite, and is heading somewhere to get warm <3 ))
((Is there a way I can have the chat auto-refresh? I keep falling behind because for some reason NO MATTER what browser I use it's having me have to refresh manually, while I remember other years it did it by default... is there a setting I can use to fix it?))

((launch the chat?))
((Have you launched the chat? :D))

((Oof, it should do it automatically. It's working for most I think. Do you run with any plugins in your browsers, maybe?))

(( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miomuSGoPzI for your viewing pleasure... be warned for a couple of f-bombs though xD))

((omg that takes me back))
The Scholar (played by Ilmarinen)

((oops, enter too soon!))

(( There's a gear that has a checkbox inside that makes it where it won't automatically send the post when you press enter, The Scholar! ))

((Or for those who prefer to keep that on, remember that shift-enter will let you create spaces without sending.))

(( Do you have "Scroll to the bottom when a new message is received (temporary)." checked in the chat settings, Light Raygun? ))

((I don't think Na'aiyah got a drink? <-<))
Faye (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

((I'm baffled by the chat suddenly playing sounds for new messages- I know it was always supposed to but it never did before-))

((There's a small handful of people for whom their browsers have just... stopped showing new chat messages over the past year or so. I have yet to figure out why or be able to predict who is going to be in the unlucky minority that is impacted. The *wild* thing is that the "someone is typing" thing proves that you are live connected and CAN receive the new messages, they just... aren't showing? If you'd oblige me with a bug report with all the details of the browsers you've tried, I'd appreciate it!))
((Yup, all the options are checked and I even set the sound alerts to higher volume, but the fact I never got *any* told me there must be some hiccup on my end... I just don't get what X.X))

(( That's odd. <_< ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official event: Winter Masquerade 2023

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus