Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I forgot to introduce myself XD

FelineGod1

yato-noragami.gif

Hello! I've been on this site for a month or two now, but I never got round to making a introduction, so here it is!

I'm a experienced RPer who has an unhealthy obsession with cats. I enjoy discussing and experimenting with different ideas that can lead anywhere. I do mostly high-fantasy theme RPs, but I can make exceptions if I am in the mood. I also like a mixture of romance, fighting/violence/gore, drama and mystery.

I'm always up for a chat on here or on discord! I look forward to making some friends and memories!
<3 Late welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you're enjoying it here and have a lot of fun!
We've already sort of met lol
tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif

992116782dbdeb46a3eed47fa46ac1c8.gif

♥ HELLO & BELATED WELCOME TO RPR! ♥
こんにちは、RPR へようこそ! ("Kon'nichiwa, RPR e yōkoso!")
♥ Nice to meet you again! ♥
はじめまして。("Hajimemashite.")
I hope you're enjoying your stay so far and that we get to roleplay together soon. Chat me whenever you wanna and see you around!

tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif
Welcome to RPR, Feline!
Welcome! cats are the best
your character sheets are very thorough, i hope you find some awesome writing partners with them!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! Love the comic sans, by the way :D
Welcome to RPR
Hello Kitty! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
NwJXT0D.gif

Your gifs are all so utterly adorable! I used to use all those kinds of gifs myself back when I was a young 'un, but now I'm old and uninteresting and stick with the same ol', same ol'! Hah hah hah... :D

Anyhoo! Welcome, welcome to RP Repository! Even though these are belated tidings, we still gladly welcome you with open arms to our little nook on the interwebs. It looks like you're already pretty well established here too! That's good to see you're getting along nicely and your profiles are indeed quite pleasant!

Making profiles are by far my favorite part of RPR. I could do it all day if given the opportunity, but being a busy old fogey makes it difficult. If you have any questions or what have you, feel free to message or ask around! We're all a great community as I'm sure you've come to know!

Take care and have fun out there! :)
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💛

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I forgot to introduce myself XD

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus