Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » For A Dollar Would You...?

What? No. I'd like to live to the age of 21, kthnx.

FADWY take my cardboard stockpile to the recycling dumpsters at my college for me?
Sure just cause I feel like being nice.

FADWY ask Voldemort to kill Justin Beiber?
I would and possibly pay them....

For A Bloody Dollar Would You massage a werewolf's feet?
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Sure, if the werewolf was a nice girl and it wasn't a full moon ;)

FADWY be a vampire's dentist?
Nasus (played by Warwick)

As long as he has a mouth gaurd in

FADWY Battle with a gladiator using only a Squeaky hammer?
Yes and i would win! =P

FADWY have a very pleasant brunch and idle chitchat with the most evil and feared of your enemies on his/her boat in the middle of nowhere?
Yes because I know I could stomp him if he did anything. He's my most feared cause he has stalker-ish tendencies...

FADWY *sits on a whopee cushion*
Shaco (played anonymously)

Of course everyone knows all bodily gases expelled from my body are completely laughing gas

FADWY Swallow a fourth of a pound of C4?
No! If i was going to swallow C4 id do it the right way and go for overkill and do a complete pound! Bwahaha!

FADWY Make out with a bearded Nun then go up to the roof and stare into the sun?
Gragas (played by Warwick)

silver_wolf98 wrote:
No! If i was going to swallow C4 id do it the right way and go for overkill and do a complete pound! Bwahaha!

FADWY Make out with a bearded Nun then go up to the roof and stare into the sun?

Hahaha id do more than that.... and i cant stare into the sun its afraid of me and runs.

FADWY chase and lick a pig during your wedding ceremony?
My big fat redneck wedding ahoy! Heh.

FADWY ingest all the makings of an automobile then run around making engine noises pretending to be one since you have all the parts in your gut?
If it were physically possible without any pain or side effects...you bet your ass I would.

FADWY leap on to the nearest podium and start pelvic thrusting yelling "CAN YOU FEEL THAT, HUH?! CAN YOU FEEL THAT CAPTAIN COMPOST!?"
Phrostphyre

For a dollar? I'd do it for fifty cents.

For a dollar, would you stick a cat's head in your mouth?
Been there, done that. For free.

FADWY go skydiving with a hamster in your pants?
Hum... I'd be worried, but at least my pet hamster can enjoy the fun.

FADWY sing "Baby" in front of public?
If I knew the song.

FADWY demand a declaration of independence and reeanact the Boston tea party to assist in declaring your liberation from the oppressive prosecution of pop-tarts?
No. Maybe if they were rice cakes.

FADWY do the same as Lance2011 mentioned, but for rice cakes?
Warwick Bloodhunter (played by Warwick)

Nope. Chuck Testa

FADWY allow yourself to get beat up by a roving gang of cheese eating bums?
Only if they share some of that cheese!

FADWY Share an embarrassing secret with me?
Depends on the secret.

FADWY pull out your apple device and join me in a conquest for world domination!

(Seriously. Found this military strategy game. Looking for more allies on it. Hit me up and I'll give ya the details. Heh. And yes I do have a brilliant plan for world conquest on it.)

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » For A Dollar Would You...?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus