Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » For A Dollar Would You...?

Yes, yes I would and then place a note on his door expressing my deepest apologies while placing the whereabouts of the high school bully from once upon a time in my life.

FADWY scratch yourself in public? (By scratch I am referring to your most obscene places. i.e. Pits, Bum, Happy Place)
Yep.

FADWY Jump on stage and begin break dancing at an opera?
No. I'm too shy. D;

FADWY Stalk a random person around and narrate their every move?
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Amirrora used her computer to post an answer to question on the RPR forums, then in turn added her own question to the same thread.

Sorry, couldn't resist it ;)

FADWY have an indept discussion about blood with a hungry vampire?
Yep. Be an interesting conversation too.

FADWY tell aforementioned vampire that you have the same blood type as what your talking to him about if it seems to be striking his fancy?
I would, then proceed with telling them that I slept with all the whores the world had to offer and that I hadn't seen a doctor in 12 months.

FADWY ask the aforementioned vampire if they'd like a free sample?
Yep.

FADWY let said vampire turn you in the process of taking said sample?
No. I couldn't live life without experiencing the sun without the fear of turning to ash.

FADWY threaten said vampire with your pet werewolf (just say you have one) fluffy?
No but I would threaten him with my pet werewolf tiny.

FADWY tell said vampire to hang on for a bit while you go secretly get turned into a werewolf when he calls your bluff?
Yes and hope they didn't cheat by peeking behind my flowery curtains as I did so in a very manly way.

FADWY then go back to said vampire and proceed to flirt with them. (Winking, smooch faces, the works are all allowed.)
Only if it was a female vampire.

FADWY make me a steak quesadilla?
Only if you enjoy ghost peppers in it and gave me half.

FADWY apply the well renowned 'three second rule' at a restaurant if people were watching. (Mind you the restaurant has been closed down four times due to pest infestation and just reopened two days ago because of it.)
Hmm...Ghost peppers. That's a tad out of my league there. Heh.

FADWY go and get pulled over by a cop on purpose then tell him he has to roll a d20 to see if he suffered in pulling you over?
Hmm...Ghost peppers. That's a tad out of my league there. Heh.

FADWY go and get pulled over by a cop on purpose then tell him he has to roll a d20 to see if he succeeded in writing you a ticket?
That would depend on the cop. Male, heavens no. Female, possibly.

FADWY respond to this one?
*completely ignores that one*

FADWY randomly follow someone around all day?
Randomly, no. Intently, yes.

FADWY urinate on a fire hydrant?
Yes. This is how wizards mark their magical safe-zones.

FADWY periodically leap out of a bush at passers-by and do an excellent dance at them before jumping back into your cover?
No for I shame myself in the feat known as dancing. I would however at least try.

FADWY would you leap out of said bush and run across the road either just in front of or behind a slow moving vehicle while making ackward screeching noises only to leap into more bushes on the other side?
Yes. This is an ancient ritual dance meant to pay homage to mentally challenged fowl. It is also proven to be the best and most awesomecool way to cross the street.

FADWY play tiddlywinks while wearing a ridiculous pink jumpsuit, and spray your opponents with squirt guns whenever something fails to proceed favorably?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » For A Dollar Would You...?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus