Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » For A Dollar Would You...?

Zaharah (played by hexblading)

"My, my, such a hard bargain you drive! I'm so lost, a single dollar for classified information!" The spymistress laughed, before tapping her chin in thought. "🎶Mmm🎶... No."

"For a dollar, would you spend half an hour at a ball dressed as you currently are, knowing full well an array of nobles will judge you for your very presentation? The drinks and little cakes are free."
Zreek (played by Leighoflight)

All he understood was 'free food' and bobbed his head in agreement. He wasn't wearing anything, but then nothing was on display other than feathers. Let them judge! there were free little cakes!

For a dollar would you scream uncontrollably in a crowded room?
Darly Boxman (played anonymously)

"Of course I would!" He exclaimed, then began to laugh maniacally, which turned to screaming. Then, with a static noise, he stopped. "See? I'd do that again and again!"

"For a dollar, would you deal with being insulted for a full 5 minutes?"
Aelin Galathynius (played by FrostWolf)

"Of course!" She laughed a tad evil, "I can't say they would survive after the five minutes are up but hey, I deal with insults every day it's part of my job." She pulled out a blade running her finger down it. "Things, have changed since I became Queen but one thing for sure I'm still an assassin." The blade flipped in the air and she caught the handle.

"FADWY stay 24 hours in a room with me and fight me?? I make no guarantees on survival." leans against a wall.
Pluto (played by MeatCathedral)

"I think so...Though there might not be much fighting from my end, I'd simply make you fight the wall or something. Though I suppose you'd have quite the battle with the bricks." He gives a small chuckle. "Though there might be more of a battle should you see through my tricks. "

"FADWY give me a drink of your blood? I'm feeling a bit weary."
Ikar (played anonymously)

Icarus took a long drag of his loosely held cigarette, eyes neatly closed. It'd look like he was taking his sweet time weighing his options, considering the benefits, hell - even the consequences. But, in reality, he just doesn't want it to look like he is super excited to offer himself up like that. Pretending to think long and hard about it made it less awkward...

"Absolutely." He finally exhaled, tapping the long floppy bit of ash off. He had sucked in way too hard. :blue:

With a light cough he cleared his senses, squinting through the ashy taste. "For a dollar," He hummed, "Would you tell that special someone how you REALLY feel, already? C'mon, It's due time." Icarus' thick eyebrows raised, smile small and devious.
Cris let the dollar fall in the palm of her hand, weighted it pensively, tossed it in the air and picked it before it hit the ground. Then, with a 'tsk' noise, she tossed it right back at Icarus.

"Not for a dollar, no. I would only if I knew it was the right thing to do. Some things have no price, y'know."

She fumbled in her pockets and drew out another dollar. "Here's mine. For a dollar, would you spend the night in a 'haunted' wood?"
"Haunted?" Bailey's left hand shifts into that of a cat's. Flexing her fingers, claws revealing themselves, she raises the paw to her chin so she may scratch it, careful not to pierce her skin and draw blood. When it disappeared, her sleeve went back to hiding her human hand. "I mean, it'll be easier as an owl or a bat. Maybe a mouse so I can hide?"

She finished pondering out loud and nodded her head at Cris, readjusting her glasses when done. "Sure, I'm up for the challenge!"

"Now, let's see here..." Bailey took another moment to ponder. "For a dollar... Would you swim across a big river?"
" I don't see why not, with all the skills I have and being my school swimming team captain back in high school. I don't see why not "

" For a dollar would you steal the Enterprise from Star Trek? "
"For a dollar?" The masked woman chuckled. "You kiddin' me?" She flipped out her datapad and typed on it. "A rough estimate of the value, in its prime days, would be roughly 500 billions old-time dollars. With creds conversion rate, and the additional collectible value, that'd probably round it closer to a trillion, and that's without counting the labor cost." Behind the mask, an eyebrow rose. "Even in my old pirate days I didn't work for free. Unless I liked the challenge enough, but then it wasn't for hire, I got to keep the loot and at best share it with Badzooka. So here's the deal; make it 1,5 trillion creds and we're talking; I may be an ex-pirate but I like the sound of this."

"Now, for a dollar would you try to cook a cake blind-folded, without knowing what ingredients are you using?"
Sun ~ "Absolutely not! What if the children got some and I put in chemicals that shoud never be put in cake! Or what if they had an allergic reaction, I'd never forgive myself!!"
Moon - "Sure, I dont care-"

++++++++

Sun ~ "For a dollar would you-"
Moon - *Pushes Sun aside* "Chug a 2 liter bottle of Dr. Pepper?!"
*Sun smacked Moon in the back of the head than placed his hands on his hip as he shook his head.*
"... huh." The wolverine man scratched his head. "What the freaking hell is a Dr. Pepper?" Somehow all he could think of was bottled-up blood of some dead scientist guy which... didn't really sound all that great.

A quick Datanet search later and his expression became indignant. "Wait, you mean kiddy stuff?! I don't care if it's cheap, I want 2 liter bottle of BEER! Better good stuff! Better Wily Wolverine good stuff! Or wine! Or rhum! Pfff, soda... spare me!" Grimacing, he pretended to throw up at the thought, and then reached out in his pocket, drawing out a dollar.

"Alright, for a dollar will you bet that I can drink more beer bottles in fifteen minutes than you can cork in the same time? I dare ya!" He was grinning under his breath. All the beer he could wolf down for as little as a dollar - he defo wasn't paying for the beers someone else was corkin' - so what could be better in life?
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

"I wouldn't make any bet with you so no...." He frowns.

For a dollar would you take this Wombat somewhere no one can find him?
Eleanor had to think long and hard about this one. "I'm... not so sure about this one," She shoots a quick glance down at her chest. "What do you think, Elliot?"
The woman turned around and appeared to begin talking to herself. "Hm? No, it doesn't look like a new species, it looks like a wolverine. Or a bear? Yes, I know it can talk but that doesn't mean- Look, do you really think this is a good idea? That thing is completely wasted! You're sure?"

She let out a heavy sigh and turned back around. "Fine. We'll do it. He'll be in good hands. We'll examine him while we're at it. Research'll do us good, hopefully."

"We should probably get back to work soon. You there," She gestured to the nearest person. "Would you mind getting me a small coffee from the shop nearby? Heard it's pretty cheap there, around a dollar or so..." She pulls out a one-dollar coin and flips it, catching it in her hand. "I'll pay you back for it!"
Messlea ambers (played by Dib2435)

" Sure, I can also make you one too if ya want. I actually work at one "

" For a dollar would spend the whole night at a haunted house "
Anton (played by MeatCathedral)

"I do every night, I could probably spend the night in any other. I have a way with spirits." He says, glancing around himself quietly. "I'd probably be the worst ghost there."

"FADWY model something for me? I'm trying to sew a new outfit for a doll. It's lifesize."
If it's pretty. I would love to! Though more than a dollar would be nice...

FADWY gather me some flowers? It can be any kind you want, as long as they aren't roses. Roses are just sooo basic.
"Picky picky, darlin'," The demon shook her head with a disapproving, yet conniving smile. "What do I look like, your flower-pickin' slave? I don't have much use for a single dollar, y'know! If you want flowers so badly, go get 'em yourself."

"For a dollar, would you play a round of Cat and Mouse against me? Oh, I should probably mention that I like playin' to the death. Makes it more fun! For me, at least."
"You tellin' me money was involved?!" the man shouts, furious. "I did it for FREE! I've been bamboozled!"

Tongue-in-cheek, he considers his next question. "For a dollar, would you touch a venomous reptile?"
Dark eyes smirked behind the mask, but this time with good natured affection. "What do I need a dollar for handling my pets? You oughta know, Badzooka, I got 'em from you! I mean, Nomby does not like touch all that much, but Badzooka Junior is less skittish, maybe because I literally saw him hatch..."

"Speaking of which! For a dollar, wpuld you help me clean a black mamba vivarium? Don' t worry, Nomby is in another enclosure when I clean up his main home, but I could use an extra pair of hands..."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » For A Dollar Would You...?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus