Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » For A Dollar Would You...?

Are you INSANE!? No!

FADWY walk around in your local city while wearing a green unitard for ten minutes?
ten minutes would be too freaking short. Heck, I'd go about all day :D especially if it looks like this but male version

FADWY eat your enemy's ears?
This really depends on who my enemies are... if they are candy people, then almost certainly! XD

FADWY would you burst into spontaneous musical chorus in the middle of a crowded public area?
Ten dollars and you've got a deal.

FADWY pent up all your anger until you spontaneously combust for my amusement? (if you know what comic this is from you get a cookie :3)
Combusting isn't really my style. I might implode for your amusement though.

FADWY learn to play "Cat on a hot tin roof"....with a cat?
I would play ANYTHING with a cat...because cats are furry.

FADWY cosplay Dr. Suess' Horton?
Ilmarinen Moderator

Given the costume? Heck yeah! If not, naw. That's too much work. :P

FADWY cause one random person's pinky finger to break? It could be ANYONE in the world, even you, and the break happens as soon as you agree, via some magical force or another.
Yes. Yes I would.

FADWY steal a MercedesBenz SLR McLaren Stirling Moss edition if you were able to keep it if you didn't get caught by the fuzz?
Lizard

EonRising wrote:
FADWY steal a MercedesBenz SLR McLaren Stirling Moss edition if you were able to keep it if you didn't get caught by the fuzz?

Without a doubt.

FADWY live on the roof of your domicile for three days and three nights?
Three days and nights~? If they are spent with a sexy hunk of person with me~ >:3

FADWY eat green eggs and ham with a mouse in a house?
If it was a fox in a box then yes, but I don't like rodents.

FADWY cover yourself in caramel then dance around at a nude beach?
Only if Chris Evans helped me shower off the caramel afterwards.

FADWY ride into an elementary school on a white horse, with a sugar cone glued to it's forehead, and kidnap a child?
Yes to the first part, no to the second part.

FADWY ride a giant chicken into battle with "Friday" playing in the background and fireworks in the shape of flowers going off behind you?
Of course and i would look like a pimp doing so,

FADWY allow yourself to be pecked at by the giant chicken i just accepted to ride?
Depends on how hard the pecking would be.

FADWY make a contract to become a magical girl with me? /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

*bonus points for anyone who gets the reference*
Sure! Only if I inherit the powers of a blue whale so that my massive weight as a magical girl can be justified.(Didn't get the reference. A thousand apologies!)

FADWY Would you go bungee jumping if I supplied the right length of cord?
Absolutly.

FADWY pants someone in a public place?
No. That would be too mean to the person being pantsed.

FADWY dress up in a Barney costume at school/workplace whichever one is applicable.
GrandFinale Topic Starter

Naaaahhhhhh.

FADWY please explain how this old thread is still going at all?
Because someone revived it with a perfectly relevant post... which is pretty darn impressive for a two-year-old thread!

FADWY stay up all night drinking nothing but coffee and playing nothing but Connect Four with your best friend?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » For A Dollar Would You...?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus