Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

Dragonfire Moderator

It's just out to the west a little
Dragonfire Moderator

There might also be empty bottles or messages in bottles in the Armory, too
I got shards from the ice quarry in the northeast, yeah. There's also a trench underwater over there, but I haven't been to it.
I'm sending my walruses out to collect probably petals for the night.
Dragonfire Moderator

I think that's probably the trench fish location
Dragonfire Moderator

I'd like to see what's down in the abandoned camp but I am not staying up another two hours for my walrii to limp back to base, hahah.
I'm running with 82 warriors, 16 wayfinders, and 2 wagons.
Dragonfire Moderator

The ghosts won't know what hit 'em.
Still only gives me a combat bonus of 8. Think I had it higher last year...
I've been leaning toward warriors but also wagons. Right now, I've got 46/26/28. I like stuff and I like not unaliving. :)
Warriors can carry stuff. :3 Not as much as the wagons, but the wagons slow things way down.
True, but I like stuff. I like a lot of stuff. :D
Dragonfire Moderator

I like not taking forever to get places, so it's 40 wayfinders for my 30 wagons. :P
I can carry 5 things and am currently traveling at... 134% speed on "balanced" orders.
Dragonfire Moderator

I'll probably tweak that loadout a bit tomorrow, but it does the job for now.
Any of y'all know if there's a way to distribute stuff from later pages of the Treasury?? I get 'display' if I'm in page to page mode, and only one page available for distribution mode.
As there's less enemies, I'll lean more toward carrying capacity.
47th takes forever because of wagons, fewer wayfinders, and almost always being put on stuff-finding orders, but that's alright to me. :)
Shiny, you can see more sort of if you use the search.
I lost 7 tusks my first run because my company got beat up on the return trip...

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus