Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

Dragonfire Moderator

at this point I'm just hoping for both in quick succession
@Kim That's fair, and I didn't mean you needed to "justify" it. I just, you know, thought it could be more obvious as to that it really was fair for everyone, including you, rather than anything else.
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

I guess I could put (licenses too complicated!) in parens?
That sounds like it'd work, and oughtn't make any more eyes glaze over. :)
And people can still ask for clarification if they really want it.
Exactly.
Dragonfire Moderator

Hello to the 21th and 30th!

I am waiting for my dog to let me go to bed but she will not stop listing the activities she wants to do tomorrow and demanding reassurance and pinky promises that we can do them
Man, I've been pointing out little spots to Kim where some info from last year creeped into this year's info, meanwhile the Armory is still stuck in last year... Even though I have stuff to start updating it with... @_@ As well as means to just... not have to be the keeper of that info anymore. XD (Heck, no one asked me to in the first place, I just starting... gathering and keeping it...)
Dogs are good for that, yes. I trust you are ensuring she's the goodest girl and will do ALL the THINGS tomorrow. :D
Oh my gosh, Kim, you always have the cutest pets.

I sort of thought stuff would migrate to the wiki so you and others didn't have to double curate
There's a wiki?

Not that I'm going to attempt to dissuade you! I had just hoped building a wiki would create more public interest in that sort of curation. People kept claiming over the years they wanted to be wiki editors!
Yeah, I keep meaning to make sure everything made it over before I delete stuff, just seem to end up instantly overwhelmed every time I even think about it. >.<
Dragonfire Moderator

It's a lot.
Maybe ask for volunteers to whom to delegate some of it?

I'm on my phone, or I'd link you to the wiki! It's under help > Lore Wiki
Thanks. :D
Dragonfire Moderator

Okay one of the remaining cake layers cooled off enough to wrap

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus