Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

Dragonfire Moderator

Now it's a race between the walruses and the last one
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Yes, she is the cutest and goodest girl ❤️❤️❤️ she's now about 14 months old and "speaks" almost 40 words fluently with the help of her buttons and boy does she have thoughts and opinions
Claine Moderator

PLAY PLAY PLAY NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW
Dragonfire Moderator

NO LATER NOW

I foolishly worked past her bedtime and now she's on her second wind. Woe is me.
Dragonfire Moderator

Oh no, you did the thing. XD
As dogs do. Tomorrow if you have a spare moment, Google the thing where a guy but a bazillion dogs in an MRI (...or fMRI r some darn thing) and realized that dogs really do think and are actually quite intelligent. Which is something not at all news to anyone who's had a dog, but. :)

XD XD XD tonight she is telling me really strenuously that tomorrow morning she wants to go to the park first thing, and she wants to bring her nutcracker toy, and when I agreed to all that apparently too easily she added that we need to bring her best friend with us tomorrow (who I know has never been to a dog park)

Oh for sure they do! And much longer recall than people give them credit for.
Hello Tazmily Tusks, 11th Walrus Company, and Corps of Corps!

Those dog buttons are so cool. My dogs would be so sassy with em, I just know it
Dragonfire Moderator

(Corps of Orps?? That's me!)

She has declared SLEEP NOW YES and I'm not screwing this up. Night night friends! Can't wait to play and chat with you more tomorrow ❤️❤️
Dragonfire Moderator

Seize the night! Sleep well!
I HAVE OBTAINED A SHARD OF ICE.
Dragonfire Moderator

*stares at her last cake*
Dragonfire Moderator

Have the snowflakes been tracked down yet anywheres?
Dragonfire Moderator

I'm guessing the shards are in that flag out along the north coast
I want to know where the heck one gets sand. I've got a good assortment of crafting items except sand, so I can't make bottles.
Dragonfire Moderator

I think that's the closest whirlpool to base
Dragonfire Moderator

Sandy floe or something like that

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus