Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

Ah, I'll try again. Thank you
I got it! You can add something to the display case, then take it off the display case, then get it off the front where it's added. Hehe.

Sorry about your walruses and tusks! Mine have only lost their way while fighting so far this year. Last year they lost lots of items though XD
Dragonfire Moderator

Alright, off they go with their eggshells and flower petals. Hopefully they'll get back in one piece.
Dragonfire Moderator

And to bed with me! G'night, folks.
G'night!
Goodnight! Cake sounded nice!
I was trying to craft 10 items so I could get the last clue for the Sword symbol and I somehow crafted 11 😭
I keep forgetting what weapons are good for what color enemy :') Third year doing this, I should know this by now, but maybe one year it'll stick lmao
@Min-ya
Green is piercing damage (rapier, sword, pitchfork)
Red is slashing damage (axe, pickaxe)
Blue is range damage (gun, pistol)
But you can always find a more in-depth guide for example on the pages of the Epic Armory
I'll be around for a while if anyone wants to attack!
oh wow I missed the start of epic week because I've been a bit sick.

What are we smashing this year?
I have no idea what's happening but Svetlana and I are ready for wanton destruction. :)
AARDBEI
HIII
Quote:
Remember people,
when in doubt, remember the words of Aardbei...
"guess I'll find out!

This quote I saved from last Epic Week, and thought I should bring it back now lmao
I think we were talking about alchemy and cooking and mixing random things together by mistake?
Hiya
Dragonfire Moderator

Morning!
Afternoon, peeps!
Someone left a walrus in the Epic Armory and I grabbed it <.< I named them Brinkiewinkl. It sounds like a walrus shaking off the water kind of noise. 😁
Dragonfire Moderator

Haha, nice. Every now and then someone'll drop one in there, I've noticed.
It's so sweet! I was hesitant to take it cause I already have pets from the lemonade stand, but I didn't have a walrus yet, so I figured it would be okay.

I'm going to a party today for my.... Not-a-niece but her mom and I are becoming friends and her mom wants me to be her Auntie, lol. There'll be cake and games and stuff, and I'm thinking of dressing up a bit, so I'm excited.

My walruses dropped off eggshells last night and a snowflake and some ice and a fish and some space scrap this morning! ^_^

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus