Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hi hi !!

hello hello !! i'm cherrie, 22, she/they, & a sagittarius (if you're into that)
i've been rping for about a decade, it got me into writing & now i'm majoring in screenwriting! i'm technically a junior in college at the moment, but am off for summer break!
i generally prefer slice of life rps, but am always open into venturing out into new things !! i usually am active in the tumblr rp community - groups rather than an indie - but there are no groups that intrigue me at the moment, so i stumbled across this lil site !!
but yeah thats pretty much it :3
Starry_Dragonflies

Good evening!
Welcome to RPR - I am Whimsy~
Really hope that you will have a great and rememberable time here on this lovely website~!
Welcome to RP Repository! May you and your characters find a loving home here and stories to thrive in. Given that you like Slice of Life RPs, may I suggest checking out the Modern World group!
Welcome to the RPR, Cherrie! 📝✨
Welcome! I know there are some awesome groups here I've seen people talking about, but I'm not actually part of any myself. I am not actually a fan of groups really, but what do you think would intrigue you for one?
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Welcome to the site, Cherrie!
Hey welcome!
Welcome to RPR!!!
Welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay. ^^
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hello Cherrie! Welcome to RP Repository! :)

Thank you for having Annie join my little group!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hi hi !!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus