Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » New faces bring new problems... (1x1 with Dreath)

Captain Cutter (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

The Zealot shook his head "Then I guess you will have more problems on your hands...Heretic" he says and walks out and heads to the hangar to a phantom "Take me off this wretched ship, To the Shipmaster's vessel...the Zerg are much more Inviting then the humans here" he said loudly, wanting to be heard as the Phantom took off

Serena was uplinked into the Covenant ships data frame "Alright...Everything is set... Now we just need a few minutes" she says and looks at the shipmaster "There is no guarantee this will work..." The Shipmaster nods "yes. But I will kill as many of those things as I can" he says and looks at the Human ships "...I dont trust them... Not your people but the others...It is odd how you have come to trust us faster than these humans, Whom as far as I know have done nothing wrong too" He says and views the ships data "Your sure you will not even let your captain stay with you?" The shipmaster asks Serena "As far as I know this will wipe out all BIOMass and any and all organic thing, So no" she says smiling
Sarah Kerrigan (played by Dreath)

Kerrigan came on the com channel. "What the hell is going on? I have detected several huge energy spikes. You better have a plan." Kerrigan said. The zerg had made there way to the front half of the ship. They would be in the command center soon and butcher them all.

Mengsk was in the science wing looking over a large machine. "Sir are you sure we should use it?" A man in a lab coat said. "Yes I do for the good of humanity. Once we are done here we prepare to invade Tarsonis." He said. "Yes sir." The man said reluctantly.

The ship master saw their life signs and took out his needle Rifle and activated his shield, He had the second strongest shield in the covenant, the next being to the Royal Honour Guards. "yes we do" Serena said, "All Personnel evac the ship now!" Now these Covenant had Helmets so they did not bother with ships so they just jumped out of hull breaches, The ODST's suits always had thirty minutes of backup air and the Spartans did as well so they jumped out as well "The charge is ready!" Serena said and the shipmaster looked at Serena and nods, he then rolls back and gets on a pad which brings an escape pod around him, And he leaves the ship. Serena smirks "Oh they wont see this coming" Then the Two Glassing ports on the Ship began to glow white, And then literally covered the whole ship with a very intense white and blue wave of energy, Serena had made mini Halo arrays with the Ship from the data she got from the shield world they visited

All zerg on the ship shrieked and burnt up into a fleshy flame. The blast was not as strong as a proper halo array and so some of the hatcheries were still semi alive. They had produced enough energy to spew out a few more drones before dying from their wounds. The creep was burst up and made more like charcoal all over the ship. The zerg were still alive. But critically weakened.

Seeing this as their chance, The Zealot's ship landed and he and his spec ops team ran at the hatcheries and began lobbing plasma grenades at it, In the unlikely event they could some how spew them back at them, They would use armour lock to save themselves

The drones hissed their unique cry and blew up with the plasma. The zerg threat had been aborted but the ship it'self was no use to anyone. Rotted through by creep and the mini halo attack destroyed all circuity it was a husk of rotted metal and burnt circuits.

The shipmaster did not care if he lost his ship, He just wanted to let the Zerg personally know that if they dared to come back, They would not win. The Zealot smirked "So much for those squid faces not knowing what they are doing" he says and the com, then laughs and walks back to his phantom

A Pelican came by and picked up the Covenant and UNSC forces floating outside, and they went to the Spirit Of Fire and they began to put the finishing touches on the Ship

Mengsk had sent a message to all of the rebel forces. "We have completed work on the thing that will grant us victory and remove the confederacy from power. And so we prepare to march on the planet of Tarsonis and help the galaxy with one final attack on our enemies." Kerrigan was sent to the deck as they began to prepare the operation. Kerrigan would be sent on a stealth mission on the planet and the fleet would wait till she had completed her goal to attack.

(The next part will end with Kerrigan being taken to the zerg. Do you want to create a third RP so we can work on this new 'chapter' of the plot or continue this way?)

((Its upto you, I dont care which ^_^)

The Covenant ships flew over to the Spirit Of Fire and stayed there making repairs and anything the UNSC might need, The Elite and Humans seemed to have put their pasts behind them to fight common enemies they both shared rather than being stubborn and continue the pointless blood shed

Kerrigan contact the unsc. "So we are going to bring this revolution to an end. Will you come or are you going back with your new friends?" She asked them over a video com.

Cutter contemplated his options, Then turned to the com "The war will be over by the time we get back to Earth... So we might as well make are selves useful and assist you" He says smiling and looks at the elites "Oh and the Elites say they will help as well" He says with the Zealot nods "While most of your people on that ship are stubborn and quick to jump the gun, A few people like yourself Kerrigan seem to at least be open minded" the Zealot said

"I am not sure how Mengsk will feel about this. It would be best if you elites just remain at the edge of the system. And prevent reinforcements from arriving." Kerrigan said this would be in everyone best interest.

(Now just so your aware this will also introduce the protoss in the battle on Tarsonis. I would recomend you read this: http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_of_Tarsonis So you can have an idea of what is to come. It will also leave me not having to explain a lot of the details. =) )

"One of are ships could take out seven of your enemies ships... Are weapons, Shields and sheer size make them hard to destroy... to put them all on a defensive line would be a waste!" The Zealot said on the com "besides, The ship master and his men are without a ship so I doubt they will just stay in one place"

"Well I cannot arrange for anything else you will need to talk to Mengsk. But meet at this location. I will be waiting." Kerrigan said with a smirk. Then all terran ships went into slip space and to the location.

The Zealot nodded and boarded a Phantom, Among with many other Spirits and Phantoms, Pelicans also took off and flew for the LZ they had been given and landed, And they waited for the others to approach them

Kerrigan went down to greet them. "So what is it you propose we do? Mengsk has final word on everything just so you know."

The zealot looked at her "We wait for your leader to give the word, I only hope he wont be blinded and allow us to help, It will make his life and all your lives easier" he says cleaning his Plasma Rifle

Mengsk was aboard the Hyperions deck. "Xenos." He grumbled. "Very well. Allow them to help but I want them to do exactly as I order." "Yes sir." Replied a marine running off."

(I hope you read up on the battle. And a plot point will end with all but a handful of elites being wiped out. And the Protoss will appear as well and I wil have the battle a bit differently.)

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » New faces bring new problems... (1x1 with Dreath)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus