Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » New faces bring new problems... (1x1 with Dreath)

Captain Cutter (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

The Covenant had abandoned this area completely, not the planet.. but the local area was deserted "I thought the Covenant said they were suppose to be a scary military" Douglas mused
Sarah Kerrigan (played by Dreath)

Contacting Mengsk Kerrigan asked. "Whats going on with their ships?" "We have destroyed six and wounded the large capital ship. But they left and I am not sure why?" "Strange" Kerrigan said. "They weren't that tough. You sure this is all of them?"

Jerome looked troubled "...they would not flee and give up this easy" he says pondering. Alice then yelled out "I think I know why! They sent something after us!" Douglas and Jerome, too their horror saw FLOOD Combat and Infection forms heading for them

Kerrigan looked at the deformed elites with unbelievable disgust. "Dear lord. What the hell are those?" She said pulling out her rifle. Seeing the large amount of them she loaded up a new clip allowing her rifle to rapid fire more like a battle rifle. She opened fire and blew the head and arms off a combat form. She winced before blowing it apart after shooting the flea in the center. The marines fired a constant stream and the goliaths helped with mowing down the many tiny ones. The firebats had their uses incinerating the flood. "Mengsk this is Kerrigan. I need you to bring down a strafing run with two cruisers on these things." Kerrigan said. "Ok they will arrive in two minutes. I am sorry but the atmosphere makes it hard to get in quick." Mengsk replied. "Looks like we have to hole out a minute." She said not letting up on fireing.

Cutter spoke on the com "That wont stop the flood, It will only slow them down! We need to find the source of this outbreak or it will spread and consume this world!" Cutter said with urgency, Jerome spoke "after we hold out, We will help out" He said taking out his shotgun and blowing flood apart, Douglas took out two SMG's and started unloading on the Flood "DO NOT LET THOSE LITTLE ONES NEAR YOU! THEY WILL BURROW INTO YOU AND THATS IT! YOUR DONE!" Douglas yelled out with urgency, The Flood infection forms were swarming the troops, Rather than run in a straight line, they would make a ring shape and then close in on their prey.

"Slowing them down will be good enough start. The probably came from up ahead their is a large crater their behind the covenant base. This planet and it's atmosphere are not the ideal location for any life form especially a parasite." She said blasting down several infection forms. "My men are safer then your men as they have armor get your men back if these things infest you with skin contact I don't want your men in harms way." She said continuing to blast.

He turned to her "These things can go through Armor, I have seen ODST's and Flame Thrower Marines infected alike, And they have some pretty high grade armor" Jerome says blasting down More flood "besides the Base has turrets with flame Mortars, They will be alright so long as they dont get cocky" he says crushing a Flood infection form beneath his boot. Spartans were immune to the Infection... He did not know how or why, All he knew is that the FLOOD could not infect them, but they sure as hell could kill them

"Hm still better to be safe then sorry." Kerrigan said killing another one. Then two battle cruisers came into view. "Ok boys now let em have it." She said. The battle cruisers began to blast the ground with dozens of high powered lasers as they flew over the flood decimating them and heading towards were they are coming from. "Ok let's move up." Kerrigan said as she and her men charged ahead with the floods burning corpses everywhere.

Jerome ran and then got a reading, And he then opened his eyes wide "oh no!" he says "Tell your ships to fall back they are headed for a huge flood gravemind! With all the flood launchers and the size of them, They could easily get to your ships and spread the virus" he says blasting anything that was missed by the ships "it be safer to go on foot and sneak into the place where the gravemind is, If we kill that the FLOOD will be weakened"

"Get the ships back they know what they are talking about. I want you to stay in range encase we need a quick attack." Kerrigan ordered. Walking closer to the edge she said. "Oh. It smells horrid. Still not as bad as a protos or zerg force." She looked down to see a bulbous boil like creature growing in the pit of this creator surrounded by a lot of mucus like substance on the walls and ground. "So what is your plan for killing this thing?"

"We find a sentinel launcher, The flood can only come from Forerunner structures and ships, And there are always sentinels with them... and they can handle the FLOOD easily" Jerome said looking around, "but how do we get in, Spartans can run pretty fast but you guys wont be able to keep up" he says looking puzzled, Then Douglas drove over in a troop hog "need a lift?" Douglas said, Jerome smirked and got on the side seat and Alice hopped into one of the back seats

"Well then race you their." Kerrigan said smirking as she cloaked and began to slide down the crater. The troops up top would wait until they were called for and until then keep the flood from leaving.

Douglas smirked and drove as fast as he could with out alerting the flood, but was still going quite fast. up a head was a Sentinel launcher sealed shut with tons of FLOOD BIO MASS all over it, If they tried to clean it off it would alert the flood, and there was a ton of it on this launcher

"Hm I have an idea." Kerrigan said uncloaking. She raised her arm and used her psionic powers to move the flood biomass just enough to allow the sentinels to be released. The moment the first one came out the flood were on to it. Hundreds of the tiny fleas began to charge them and the sentinels used their lasers to kill and destroy the flood biomass. The men up top began to fire at the flood s they tried to attack and Kerrigan opened fire too. The gravemind was in the ship and it will be safe as long as that ship remained.

Jerome fired his laser and saw bullets and Plasma fire fly at her men at top, and saw Tons of FLOOD combat forms walk out and began firing their Magnums, Plasma Rifles, Needlers, Assault Rifles and Began charging solders with plasma swords. Jerome took out his Spartan laser and knocked a few FLOOD forms down and grabbed one of the fallen energy swords and began charging and stabbing FLOOD

The sentinels were trying to help but they would not cure this infestation. One large pure form swung it's massive arm and shattered the sentinel. "One of those drone things just died." Kerrigan said using a kinetic blast on the pure form causing it to explode into the fleshy mucus the flood are made of. "These bastereds are disgusting. I think if we can get in their we can destroy what they are in. If we get inside it I can plant some desiccators and the battlecruisers can nuke it. We won't have long though." She said fireing at the hundreds of flood.

Jermone cut down another FLOOD "Tell your men to fall back, They will be over whelmed by FLOOD any minute" he says looking at the FLOOD Firing their weapons at her men at top and soon a few rocket launcher and sniper FLOODs came out

Getting on her communicator Kerrigan told the marines up top to fall back. "What about you?" they said. "Just do it and get those cruisers to prepare to launch some nukes on these things and then flee quickly." She ordered. "Yes ma'am." The troops said. "Well we are gonna need to push spartans. I am going to need you guys to charge in with me. Ok?" She asked.

Alice took out her two SMG's, Douglas took out a shotgun and Jerome had his energy sword "We will be right behind you" Alice said, "Lets show these FLOOD Bastards why they cannot infected whoever they please" Douglas said, Jerome smirked "If you wanted to see Spartans in REAL Combat, you just got your wish"

Kerrigan and the spartans charged in guns blazing. Kerrigan had used her combat knife to kill a combat form. They made it to the entrance of the ships and jumped in. The forerunner ship was completely unknown to Kerrigan and the spartans had the best knowledge of it and they had a lot of infection and a few large pure forms.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » New faces bring new problems... (1x1 with Dreath)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus