Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » New faces bring new problems... (1x1 with Dreath)

Captain Cutter (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

The Spartans ran in very efficently, Most Spartans had a top speed of 80-100 Miles Per hour so they could out run most foes, They were jumping over one another, Ducking under one anothers gun fire throwing eachother ammo clips and were acting like they had practised this time and time again, And due to the Nuro Implants their moment was controlled by thought rather than thought, Then consideration and then moment.
Sarah Kerrigan (played by Dreath)

"So do you have any idea what this thing is? The ship I mean?" Kerrigan said blowing a few fleas to pieces.

"We are not exactly sure, All we know is that they dont like the FLOOD and that they can kill the FLOOD a lot faster than we can" Douglas says throwing a grenade blowing up a bunch of the Flood infection forms and two carrier forms.

"What the hell are the big ones?" She said as one exploded. The exploding carrier form released dozens of fleas. "Well you probably don't know but anyway that leader one seems to be ahead." She points to a chamber ahead. "If we get in I will place these locators and cause this place to be nuked." She said firing.

"I doubt very much that the Gravemind will be unguarded, Granted these FLOOD are alot weaker then the ones we encountered. But that does not mean its safe to just charge in" Alice said looking around. Jerome heard something and motioned for everyone to stop. His looked at his motion tracker and signed "thats a lot of FLOOD on the other side of that door, Mostly Combat and Infection forms" he says looking around. Then gets and Idea "I have a plan" He says setting up some sort of small device "Cover me" Jerome says as a few Combat forms with mostly Terran weapons, But a few had UNSC Magnums and Shotguns

Cloaking Kerrigan got in and swung herself up on a ledge above her. She covered the spartan but had to stop mid shot to get a new clip. "Hold on." She said reloading.

The other two Spartans covered him, Jerome set the device at the door and smirked "Alright lets get the hell outta here" he says and begins running for the Exit. With the other two Spartans following close behind

"Huh? Wait what are those things?" Kerrigan said throwing in her designation to call down the nukes. "Well if they call down nukes we will be sure to end them." She said running.

"We got something better and more powerful than a nuke" Jerome says running out the exit and a Falcon flew down for them to get in. The Spartans jumped in with ease, and alice held out her hand in case Sarah would fall short she could grab her

Graving the spartans hand she got into the pelican and flew off. Looking out the back of the almost open dropship she saw her terran troops evacuating as well. "So what is it?" She said curiously as the dropships left the area.
(Are you trying to over do everything Kerrigan plans? xD)

"MAC Rounds, In atmosphere" Jerome says as the UNSC Spirit OF Fire flew down low and loaded up its MAC Rounds "It would only take one of those FLOOD spores to survive to reinfect this planet, Even if we kill the gravemind it will still survive and keep living and feeding" Douglas said as the UNSC ship fired four MAC rounds into the FORERUNNER Ship, Not only did the MAC blasts cause a massive explosion, But the FORERUNNER Ship exploded as well

Seeing the MAC rounds Kerrigan saw they were an alternative to their Yamato cannons. Mengsk came on the comm system with urgency. "Kerrigan we have a problem. when the spirit shot the impact of the blasts cracked into an internal layer of the planet. It has a large amount of combustible gas in there and in about fifty seconds the gasses of inside and the atmosphere will ignite turning this planet into a wanna be sun. Get back to the spirit we are gonna tow them out of here and head back to the station." Mengsk said with urgency. "The spirit will be put in tractor beams while the battlecruisers tow it away. And when this small dwarf planet ignites anything on it and it it's atmosphere will be obliterated. Your ship is suffering some damage but we wont know the extent of it until we get back to the station for a full look over." She said telling the spartans what they were doing.

The Spartans nodded, and the Pelican flew up headed for the Spirit. Cutter looked at his chair and sat in it "What about the other humans on this planet? We cannot just leave other people to die here" he says looking at the sensor scan Serena took five minutes ago

"The people on the planet are with the confederacy. I am sorry but we can't risk our and your safety for that of two dozen of them still here. Now spirit this will be a bumpy ride and your ship will suffer rather sever damage so I recommend pulling everyone to the most airtight section on the ship as the planet will be uninhabitable in twelve seconds." Mengsk said to cutter. The adjutant on board helped sync the spirit with that of the battle cruisers.

(Adjutant: Adjutant23-46_SC2-WoL_Story1.jpg

Basically Terran equivalent of ai with a body.)

Cutter did not like this idea of leaving humans behind. And cut the com message. He did not want to talk with them. However as the Spirit was being towed away, Five Covenant CCS Class Battle Carriers followed in hot pursuit, The same ones from before that pulled back. They sent a com message to every ship, Spouting words in their alien tongue. However Serena understood it enough to know what was going on, These Covenant were pissed at the fact the Spirit just destroyed a FORERUNNER vessel, Or a Holy Relic as they would call it.

On the Hyperion Mengsk had all ships ready to enter hyperspace. They would go so far the covenant would have a bit of trouble finding them. " Get us out of here now. I can't stand these ugly bastereds." He said as all ships entered hyperspace. The ships towing the spirit brought it through with them. The covenant left behind would be angry but they would have no more forerunner things or flood to release anymore. "Contacting spirit of fire do you read?" Mengsk said over the comms. They had appeared over a massive space station. The station was large and had two other battle cruisers docked with it. It had an area set up to allow the spirit to dock. However becouse of the damage it suffered from entering hyperspace via tow it had large hull damage. And becouse of the zerg that got on it on the planet a while back the hull and some of the lower decks were compromised and needed repairs. The ships would be immobile for a long time until repairs are done.

( AtlasMoros_SC2-HotS_Game1.jpg That is the best pic I could get. Now just ignore the ship dockign with it and think of it as the spirit and battle cruisers instead. Sorry if this doesn't make sense.)

Cutter tried hailing them but their com was fried, He sighed and sat down on his chair. He knew the Covenant would not stop pursuing them since this was the second time the ship had devastated "Holy Relics". They knew that once word got out that the Spirit was out here they would send a lot more than five ships, And he knew that in the event they found out where the Spirit was and were able to get a hail back to their Fleet that these ships would not stand a chance up against a Covenant Armada. Cutter sat down as the ship was being repaired, waiting.

Kerrigan approached Cutter seeing his was in an internal conflict. "You should really come aboard the station and get some rest. This ship wont be leaving here for a good two months atleast. Then we need to get you a hyper drive working." Kerrigan said looking at the passing wraiths from his view.

"I will come later" he says thinking more, Were they still winning the war back at home? Was the UNSC still even around? He had no idea. He took out his data pad and looked over all they had done, Bested the Covenant, The FLOOD, The Sentinels and The Zerg... Yet to him it was not a victory... And he felt it would not feel like one until they got back home

"Hm. Suit yourself. So who can I talk to about seeing into the damage caused by the zerg? I would like to see a full report on your encounter." She said to Cutter now on more professional terms.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » New faces bring new problems... (1x1 with Dreath)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus