Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » New faces bring new problems... (1x1 with Dreath)

Captain Cutter (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

"The Elites just contacted us, They are sending a phantom over to help in the repairs, They say we can put as many guards as we feel comfortable with so long as they dont interfere with their work" Cutter says sighing, then Alice spoke "We are still not sure if we can trust them, But that ship only has Elites and Engineers left on it"
Sarah Kerrigan (played by Dreath)

"Fine. We seem to have won this battle here but for how long?" Kerrigan said as the last confederacy ships were held down and taken. But just out of the system the zerg swarm was approaching. Out of any sensor range they would arrive within the next day.

Cutter began thinking, when Serena spoke "Slip space rupture detected" and with that two CAS-class assault carrier's and three CCS-class battlecruiser's jumped out of slipspace, They did not have their shields nor weapons charged and slowed down and launched a few Phantoms "I suggest you inform your men not too shoot those down" Douglas said with an amused tone

"Did you get that Mengsk?" Kerrigan said. "Yes. Men do not fire unless provoked." He ordered. The clean up and search for a new base had began.

the Covenant ships began searching the area, while the Phantoms landed and began unloading Elites and Engineers to help in the Repairs of the station and the Spirit Of Fire. The Zealot from before came down and greeted the Elites "Brother, It is good to see your alive" One Elite said too the Zealot "Likewise" he said to the Spec Ops elite.

Kerrigan, Jim and the marines all just watched as the aliens got to work. "Situation must be bad for such a change in view from them." Jim said.

"It is" The Zealot said walking over to them "After the Demon known as....Maaasta chef..." he said trying to remember the name in English, Jerome smirked under his helmet "Master Chief Petty Officer John Sierra-117" He says and makes a small laugh "we went ways back.. He was leader of Blue team and I was assigned to be the Leader of red team" The Zealot nods "He killed a Holy Prophet and then the Brutes were given the role as Honor guard... And then the Brutes stabbed us in the back! We were betrayed and we lost many Elites before we could even regroup and figure out what was going on... And we know of Halo's true purpose" The Zealot sighed, Alice spoke "Halo?" The Zealot sighed "we... believed that the forerunners used these rings to become gods... We were wrong... They are deadly weapons designed to destroy all life in the galaxy to stop the FLOOD"

Over hearing this about the halo's Kerrigan approached. "All life in the galaxy? Sounds intense. So what will your next objective be? Kill the brutes?" Kerrigan said this skipping the question and comment about the halo rings.

The Zealot turned to Kerrigan "The Brutes, The prophets, And any Grunts, Hunters, Jackals and Buggers that choose to follow their lies" He says crossing his arms "To go back to your other question yes, All life in the galaxy. The Flood are very deady, They dont need a grave mind to survive, Only one tiny bit of a Flood spore could survive and the Flood would regenerate. So the Forerunners made the rings to make sure all life would be killed, They have already done this once before. They kept the DNA of all species in the Galaxy and kept them in Hard Light storage, Then sometime after the rings fired they cloned the species and sent them back to their home worlds"

"Well I am not sure how powerful these 'forerunners' are but I can tell you this. We seem to have our own extinct alien race. From what the Protoss say they are called the Xelnaga. I don't know anymore then that. Except they made some incredibly advanced technology. If what the Protoss say is correct they created the Protoss. And the fact that we seem to have not been interacted with the forerunners at all I may believe it." Kerrigan said this walking up to the elite.

"We have used Forerunner tech for are own weapons, Granted not as powerful as what the forerunners once were but its good enough" he says folding his arms and thinking "The Forerunners did not interact much once the flood showed up, Infact near the end of the war with the flood they banned FTL travel, Any ship using FTL would be destroyed as a "Flood" ship"

"Well I guess we will never truly know why. You are sure you guess were not followed? I mean if the covenant arrive and cause us to suffer another battle this earlier on." Kerrigan said looking out over the repairs.

"As far as we know, The other members of the Covenant have no clue that we are here" the Zealot says turned and walking too the door and leaving, Alice tilting he head and got a curious look "odd... he left in a hurry" as she said that, A few grunts with green methane tanks walked in with an engineer and began repairing the ship, occasionally the Engineer would sent out a small purple wave of energy that would put purple shields on whatever the wave touched

"Well that thing is... Strange." Jim said about the engineer. "And those hunched ones are odd too." "You sure pick some weird aliens spartans." Kerrigan said jokingly.

"As far as we know, The little ones are hunch backed because they breath methane, So they need the pack on their backs to live... as for the floating ones... We have encountered a few, They use to be slaves to the covenant so we would try and avoid killing them.... But sometimes, Like when you have three or four of them giving their units four layers of shielding its unavoidable" Jerome said

"Huh. Interesting." Kerrigan said as she looked out the window a bit curious. She blew off a feeling like something was near by and looked back at the spartans. "So I think we should get some rest. I mean we did take a cruiser and all. Plus Mengsk will want to leave here very soon to escape another attack."

They nodded and left, expect the grunts and the Engineer, They were still fixing the area

Mengsk was in the command center of the Hyperion. "All men be ready to jump away from here in one hour." He said with determined expression. He was not feeling the best about working with aliens but he did it to prevent more problems. Kerrigan and Jim went back to Kerrigan's quarters. "Jim this whole situation is odd." "I know what you mean darlin." He said now out of his armor putting his arm over her shoulder.

The Covenant ships powered up their shields for some reason, They did not charge weapons. But their shields did go up. A few seconds later the Zealot could be heard on the coms "Humans! We have detected unknown and un-authorized slip space ruptures forming. Someone is trying to get to this location, We are not sure who but they will be here within the hour"

"What is going on?" Kerrigan said as Jim got a message about these odd signals. "Not sure but it could be trouble." He replied. "Oh can we ever get five minutes of rest?" Kerrigan asked rhetorically.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » New faces bring new problems... (1x1 with Dreath)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus