Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » New faces bring new problems... (1x1 with Dreath)

Captain Cutter (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

Alice thought, And the Zealot spoke "My fleet will hold, It is currently reasembling its forces to launch an attack on the prophets" Alice thought a bit more and shook her head "come with us, We need to speak" The Zealot nodded and looks at them "I will for the time being" he says and follows them back to the hangar bay
Sarah Kerrigan (played by Dreath)

Kerrigan and Jim looked at each other. "This is getting weird." Jim said. "Yea but atleast it is no zerg." Kerrigan replied laughing for a moment before going serious at the whole ship combat problem.

The Zealot ran ahead for a second, And then some shouting was heard and when the other got to him there were dead collation solders, Likely reinforcements that landed before the rest of their fleet was destroyed, it looks like they did not have any time to react... And the energy dagger slashes were everywhere... It was a messy sight to say the least. The Zealot then kept going for the hangar bay

At the main station Mengsk was leading the battle which started to go into their favor with a luck yamato cannon that destroyed a cruiser. "We shall survive this." He said.

when they got there, there was a single Pelican left with Jerome and Douglas waiting "There you guys are! Everyone else has already evacuated lets move!" Jerome said, Alice had already sent him a message about the Zealot so he did not fire at it on sight. Alice and The Zealot jumped in and Jerome and Douglas followed soon after, now they were just waiting for Sarah and Jim

Sarah and Jim had ran up only a minute later and made it to the pelican. "So boys shall we leave." Kerrigan jumping in. Inside the pelican she grabbed a handle and so did Jim. "What we going to do with him." He said pointing to the zealot.

The Zealot looked at the two "We shall help you... And in return you shall help us" he says folding his arms as the Pelican's back hatch closes and it takes off. Jerome looked at the Zealot, then at Sarah "We are going to help the elites" He says folding his arms "Cutter has already agreed to it, He feels it will end the war quicker"

"Thank you. But once these ships are down I want you to leave the system. Last thing we need is for the zerg or protoss to show up and even more wars start. I am sorry but Mengsk does not like working with aliens." Kerrigan said as the approached the spirit.

"Again, You refuse help only because of my appearance. This is why your kind does not make friends very well" he says folding his arms "And the UNSC need my help to locate the fleet so until there repairs are done I will be staying here" he says looking at a data padd he had on him

The rest of the trip was a silence. Thick enough to cut. The whole thing was starting to be a problem. But little could they have known an even more lethal threat then the covenant would be with them soon.

the Pelican lands and Alice heads for the hangar and the Zealot follows Jerome to go see the Captain, While Douglas cleans his knife off. Where was he this whole time? Not that it really mattered, But it was still odd why he did not appear until they were at the pelican

"So do you really I trust him. I mean weren't you at all out war with them a few hours ago?" Kerrigan asked Douglas.

Douglas looked at Kerrigan and put his knife back in his sheath "From the reports we are getting... This is more than just a trap, Not even the Covenant would waste so many of their own lives to try and trick us. This is very real" he says loading his rocket launcher, and then setting it on his back

"Hm well will you be heading back to your world on their ships? I wish we could help but we have our own wars to wage." Kerrigan said a bit disappointed in herself.

Douglas laughed "Oh hell no" he says and looks at her "Cutter may...trust them but he is no fool. Besides I dont think are bad blood would not settle that fast, And I am pretty sure there would be fights. We will wait for are ship to be fixed, but the elites have offered to help so we can get back home sooner" he says getting out

"How would that work? I would not think their ships engines or hyper drives would work and be compatible with your ship? Or am I missing something?"

Douglas shakes his head "no you are correct, But their engineers are smart enough to help, the elites just want a few people supervising them" he says stretching

"Well if you say so. But we are making good progress against the confederacy I would hate to lose any opportunity becouse of this. We seem to be winning this fight. Let's hope it stays that way."
(Sorry I am having a bit of a mind block with this thread. xD)

Douglas nodded and got up and walked out of the hangar. And met up with Cutter, Alice and Jerome, They were talking to each other in the mess hall

"So whats going on Cutter?" Kerrigan asked the man.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » New faces bring new problems... (1x1 with Dreath)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus