Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » New faces bring new problems... (1x1 with Dreath)

Captain Cutter (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

after that five Covenant CCS battle cruisers came out of slipspace, only they were red. The ships began attacking the Elite ships on sight and began launching their boarding craft to attack the Elites ships. the Three Spartans and the Zealot ran for the hangar and got in a Pelican
Sarah Kerrigan (played by Dreath)

Kerrigan ran to the head elite. "What's going on? You said you wouldn't bring them here!" Kerrigan said annoyed

"we dont know how they got here! They must have figured out we were looking for relics!" the Shipmaster says as the ships begin to fight, The Zealot looks at the Spartans "Spartans! Come! We must defend the flagship! It has the data you need!" He says and runs to the hangar, with Spartans following closely behind into a Pelican

"What shall we do?" Kerrigan asked. However know the incoming zerg were only several minutes away and would be in sensors in five minutes.

"IF you need to come along you may do so" The Zealot said And got ready for a firefight

Cutter was on the bridge of the Spirit Of Fire and he was trying to get the systems working on the ship, He had been here a few minutes prior and Serena formed infront of him "Captain! The creatures from before have returned!" Serena said looking at all the blips on the radar "They clearly were not happy with us killing one of their hives!" Serena said, Cutter nodded and took the com "Kerrigan! We have multiple pings on are sensors, The Zerg are here too! they will be ontop of us any second now!"

Hearing this kerrigan looked out and saw several mutalisks, guardians and overlords fly by. Her eyes widened as she knew the zerg were a bigger threat then these covenant. Several hundred scourges came flying by. The scourge were smaller zerg the equivalent of small fighters. They spat acid and the large horde of zerg began there attack. "Oh crap. Zealot the zerg are gonna prove a much greater threat then these lone ships." She said as a enemy covenant ship had it's hull ripped open by a huge guardian. Crew and men flew out. "Captain these zerg are here searching for another planet. With the amount of them we don't stand a chance. We can hold them off but this is the zergs power. We can kill thousands of them and not even dint their population." She said this as she saw easily over five hundred thousand flying zerg attack.

(The zerg will not care you destroyed the small colony. Don't consider this a revenge attack.

Zerg scourge: 120px-Scourge_SC2_Rend1.JPEG )

"The Brute ships are not as sophisticated as are own! The Zerg will have to take down are shields before they can do any sort of ripping and tearing of the hull, we will hold here as long as we can so you can get your men out of here!" The Ship master said on his CSO-Super-Carrier, It then began to launch its thousands of Banshee's, Phantom gun boats and Seraphs. The CSO was used for invading planets, It had the assets to fight out numbering odds, And their was two of them launching these ships to fight, And due to their size they had tons of soldiers on deck ready to fight any Zerg that got in, The Plasma Cannons and Torpedoes of the Covenant ships fired at the Zerg, And the Banshees, Seraphs and Phantom Gunboats started attacking the Zerg as well

"I am afraid holding out is all you can do elite." Kerrigan said reluctantly. She ran off down the halls of the ship and contacted Mengsk. "Get us out now!" She yelled. "I am working on it. Prepare all ships to jump. Cutter I want you to leave your ship. It may be lost. We may come back later just get aboard the Hyperion now!" He ordered the captain.

Cutter shook his head "Serena thinks She can get the ships engines online, We just need a little time" he says pushing a few buttons on the ship "We can cover the spirit" Another ship master said as his CCS class cruiser moves in to cover the Spirit of Fire

"Well we are leaving now. I sent you the coordinates." Mengsk said entering hyperspace. "Cutter you better hurry the zerg will over run you in less then three minutes." Kerrigan said. She was on the Hyperion and they fled to rebel space. They were now surrounded by over twenty five battlecruisers and two stations. The zerg took down another brute ship and managed to board the shipmasters. Overlords dropped dozens of zerglings, hydralisks and banelings inside. They fired spines and exploded melting away at the ships enterier. The lings ate the grunts and mauled elites.

Due to the huge amount of Covenant on the Ship master's ship it would be very difficult for the Zerg to capture due to its massive size, The Elites were also working together in the tight spaces, So if a Zerg latched onto another Elite, The other ones would shoot it off. The Grunts used their needlers in retaliation and caused quite a few Zerg to Super-Combine, Hunters were called in to defend the hangars, Both of gold and green class

Out side the ship the scourges revealed another horrific technique they have. They simply flew into the banshees and exploded spraying acid over everyone and thing destroying the banshee in the processes. They were about the size of the banshee as well but slightly smaller. several flew into a phantom and caused it to shatter apart. But on the ship masters main ship zerg had broken into several other sections. Creep had spread to about a third of the ship and drones grew into hatcheries making more zerg. The situation was looking dire as the back of the ship was over run. The hunters killed several zerg but a hydralisk caught one off guard and decapitated it with it's claw like hands.

The Covenant fought back, And then the Spirit of Fire came back to life and opened a com "We are online and rolling!" cutter called out, And the Shipmaster nodded, and the remaining Seraphs and Banshee's returned and it did a slip space jump along with the Spirit, Leaving the last two remaining Brute ships to their fate

The fleet of Elite ships and the Spirit of Fire jumped into the designated location, The shipmaster hailed "These remaining Zerg on are ship will be purged quickly without the help of their main force" The Shipmaster said and sent in his Special elite and grunt teams, They were the rare Black Elites and Grunts who often were assigned to fight the Flood

The zerg on the ship were not to be taken lightly. Because with the hatcheries set up several sine crawlers were made. When they fell in range they were impaled. The creep was also rotting the metal and causing the ships integrity to wither. It would only be a matter of time till the creep 'ate' it's way through the hull causing the ship to brake. Mengsk saw how there was a zerg infested ship and he ordered all ships to target it. If it wasn't cleaned up soon he would blow the ship to oblivion.

The other Covenant ships detected this, and the other CSO-class ship flew infront of the the main ship of the Fleet with the other Covenant ships surrounding the rest of the vessel using their massive size, The Covenant would not allow the ship to be destroyed unless it was by the Zerg themselves, These Covenant were the best of the best, The grunts had fuel rods and Plasma Launchers along with thicker armour, The Elites had a shield almost twice as strong as a Field Marshal and were duel wilding a Plasma Rifle and an Energy sword and were running through, Too add more defence they also ordered four Engineers to these teams, This meant that not only did the shields stacked, But also that each engineer also got a shield

The zerg numbers in the ship grew larger and larger. They continued to grow and in typical zerg fashion attack after growth. This is what led many many planets to falling to the zerg. Zerglings and hydralisks got destroyed by the plasma, fuel rods and energy swords. But it seemed like for each one they killed three more took it's place. This is why the zerg are far more threatening then this covenant fleet. They can quickly go from one small drone to a army consuming planets in mere hours.

The Covenant forces kept pushing and would fight to the last man, The only species who would really retreat from battle were grunts, But these grunts would not, Even if their leaders were killed. They would only go Suicidal and cause as many deaths as possible

The Zealot marched through the halls and went to Mengsk "Why have you ordered the targeting of that ship!?" he roared with anger "You will call off your ships until the very last covenant soul on that ship is lost! There is no honour in later them die like that!"

Mengsk's guards raised their guns at the elite. "I know you do not know the kind of threat the zerg are but I do and I will not let those monsters live. If the ship is lost I will open fire and destroy them before they are a threat. I would recommend getting your men out as I refuse to let the zerg have the chance to kill us for some split jawed aliens." He said matching the zealot with power in his voice.

"Split jaw" he says tilting his head and smirks "I know the power of the Zerg, They are not much different from the FLOOD from are side of the Galaxy and I know they are an almost unstoppable force but I tell you.... If you fire on that ship without MY authorization... you will have ALOT more to worry about then Zerg" he says and turns to leave, Then heard a com message from the Shipmaster of the Zerg Infested Ship "Sir, the Humans have just landed two Pelicans inside us, Consisting of Three Spartans, eight ODST's and....Their captain is among them!"

The ODST's and Spartans and the Captain wasted no time in storming the Location where the Zerg was, Using bubble shields regenerators, Trip mines, their SMG's, Shotguns, Assault Rifles and Magnums they fought hard and did not let themselves be pushed back

The zerg forces were relentless. It was not long for more banelings to be made and hydra's to fire and burrow to 'dig' through the ship. The zerglings mauled through the elites but many still died. Creep was now in over half the ship and spreading fast.

Meanwhile Mengsk and the ship master spoke. "Hm. My men have there orders. The moment that ship is over ninety percent creep it is blown to hell from were they came." He said walking off. I will have all these filthy aliens burnt away once I get control. And with what is happening that is more then likely soon. He thought walking to the lab section of the ship.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » New faces bring new problems... (1x1 with Dreath)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus