Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » New faces bring new problems... (1x1 with Dreath)

Captain Cutter (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

Serena appeared right in front of Sarah "I can provide a full report" She says with a neutral look and a screen came down showing the battle from start to finish of the UNSC forces fighting the Zerg "Shall I make some popcorn?" Serena asked in her sarcastic personality she was given
Sarah Kerrigan (played by Dreath)

"Hm." She said smiling as she looked over the report. Seeing the zerg main attack on the main base she was drawn to the conclusion it was a small hive. "That was only a small hive. Possibly new as well. A fully developed zerg hive would be worse then any nightmare." She said recalling some of her encounters with large zerg infestations. "Send the full report to the main network on the station. Mengsk would like a look." she said as she began walking off. "I would recommend getting all you need off this ship. As when repairs start who knows what could happen. There will be some rooms set up for you on the station." She said heading off to her room to review the report. She passed several marines talking with the UNSC marines. They got on very well. Despite the technological differences they were the same. She saw two ODST's chatting up a medic. With a smirk she went out the docking bay and walked to her room.

Ander's was at the Stations science bay, Looking at all their research and sharing any ideas and research of her own, Most of the Marines and ODST's were either working out, In the training bay Or in the mess hall, Cutter was sitting at a mess hall table, fiddling around with his wedding ring, He wondered if his wife and his kid were ok... How they were doing without him.

Two hours had passed since the spirit was brought to the station. Mengsk was wanting to meet Cutter and inform him of the situation with the confederacy. He sent a message to him inviting him to the Hyperion's conference room to talk this over.

he got the message, and slipped the wedding ring back on and walked towards the conference room and sat down in a chair overlooking everyone in the room "what is this about?" Cutter asked taking out his data pad and looking over some things on it

"Well you see I thought as you will be staying here a while you should know about our situation we have here." He said to Cutter pushing another data pad across the table to him. "You see we are the son's of korhal and to the confederacy we are terrorists but we are fighting to save the humans here from living under there monstrous rule. You see how they treat people. Look at the data pad and you will see." He said standing and looking out the window.

(Just so you know it is only Mengsk and Cutter in the room no one else)

he looks at the data pad for a moment and then takes it and looks over all the things on the data pad

"It won't be so easy or quick getting through all that. You should really take your tome reading it. I am not sure what the outcome will be. But I hope we will be friends and allies from this. You may be restricted to what you brought with you but we can and will help you if you choose to fight with us."

he reads through this, with the most consideration. And then looks at Mengsk "We would be happy to help... But we have a more priority task to get back home and help the UNSC Fight the Covenant. Are home world, Are species is at risk. We cannot dive into another war at this time"

"Well we are all human here. And it will take atleast three months to have your ship ready. Then getting back to what is it called? Earth. Is going to be a problem. And if they know of the spirit and what happened with the flood they will be hunting you down too. Face it if you want to be or not war will bring you into itself." Mengsk said to Cutter trying to persuade him.

"With the Battles we have fought will the Covenant, The Flood, The Sentinels and the Zerg we have exhausted alot of are personal and vehicles, I need to save all the assets I can for the trip back to Earth. They will need us there in the fight with them" he says with a stern look

"Well if you will not fight them I want to know if you will help them? With this revolution we can't let anyone help them. You may not know this but we are in almost war not just with the confederacy and the zerg but also a race known as the protoss. I assure you those covenant of yours stand no hope against them if they meet." He said as he pulls up a big and valuable cigar. "So were do you stand?" He says offering Cutter one.

Cutter got a narrowed look "Do not under estimate the covenant... You only fought a few of their ships... They have fleets of hundreds and thousands of vessels all storming the UNSC, And from the reports we have been getting they are not even their most powerful vessels" He says crossing his arms, "And if we would not help you I dont see why you would assume we would help your enemies"

"You are a man of strategy and one who knows of war and sacrifice. You should know I can't risk this failing. It is better to be sure. But those covenant will not be able to get comms out to their friends as this area of the galaxy prevents signals leaving it. It is strange but makes sense to why we have never heard of the UNSC and covenant. But you should not underestimate the zerg, confederacy or protoss." He said taking a big woof of his cigar before resting it in his mouth.

"The Covenant dont normally stay with ground combat for long, After awhile they just glass the planet from orbit" he says folding his arms "The Covenant have already glassed a few of are colonies, We have made as many protocols as we can to prevent them from finding Earth. They have many ways of being able to find colonies" he says sighing

"Just focus on your goal for a better tomorrow. You may make some choices you will regret but in the end you have to live with them and you could make the future better for the rest of the human race. Huh. Well with any luck you will not have to fight anything else why you are here." He said comforting the captain.

Cutter nods "We can only hope" he says putting down the Data pad. "Anything else you would like to discus or talk about?"

"Nothing that can't wait till you get some rest. That scientist of yours Anderson has already moved into her quarters. She has been given access to our lab to do her research. She seems really interested in the zerg. Your quarters are in the other side of the station on this floor. I think you will enjoy the view." Mengsk said as he pointed with his cigar the direction of his room.

Cutter nods and steps up and walks out of the room to his own room on this station

Spartan's Alice Douglas and Jerome walked into the training area of the station, But did not do anything other then watch their fellow marines and ODST's work and train, as they did with the stations personal, When the Spartans walked in, Most of the UNSC personal turned their attention at them. And seemed to look at them with respect

Seeing how the UNSC acknowledged the spartans the terran marines nodded at the showng respect as they continued training.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » New faces bring new problems... (1x1 with Dreath)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus