Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » New faces bring new problems... (1x1 with Dreath)

Captain Cutter (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

Buck nods and whistles to the Rookie, Who stares at buck for a few minutes as if annoyed by that, then follows Buck with the others to the Barracks. Alice looked around, then she turned her head to Sarah "Thanks for the help" she says and looks around more to make sure she would not be surprised attacked

Buck and the Rookie were up front and peered into the barracks "Those poor bastards" Buck said with a smile "Ohh they wont know what hit em" he says with a slight laugh and then looks at the ODST's "You guys have it?" He asked and then smirked when he saw them with their yellow armour abilities "Alright lets do this" he says, and then all the ODST's ran in, Only they were only Holograms. Buck wanted to have some fun with the people in there first
Sarah Kerrigan (played by Dreath)

Kerrigan nodded and smiled as the holograms charged into the barracks. There was confusion for a minute but they quickly realized they weren't fireing. One looked around the corner and as he did Kerrigan shot him in the head. They began to run out in number and fireing. But with a quick grenade throw several were taken down. Meanwhile Alice and Jim made it to the bridge and after quickly shooting the four guards on deck took control of the ship. Locking down the bridge they proceeded to hack the network while the crew were thrown into the corner and held at gun point by the spartan. "Piece of cake." Jim said with his visor up.

Alice got a curious look, She walked over to a computer, but still pointed her chaingun at them and saw something she did not like, Not one bit, She then went over and picked up one of the crewmen and lifted him into the air "Alright tell me, Why were you talking to the Covenant?" She asked holding him by his neck "Your Comm logs indicate you were hailing the Covenant, And judging by the fact you have no Plasma Damage that would mean that you were not hostile during the hail" She says looking quite angry

Buck rolled in and fired his shotgun at the enemy forces, The rookie used his Hologram and begun too sneak behind the enemy forces. The Other marines and ODST's fired their Battle Rifles, DMRs, Magnums, Assault Rifles and Shotguns

The man Alice lifted up was scared and stuttering. "Ugh. You see we detected them and we did not recognize them as protoss or rebels so we made contact from a distance. They boarded one ship we opened fire and lost several ships. We ended up destroying the last five ships they had and left. We would of had another ten ships here now but they were damaged and went for repairs. Honest we did not engage in friend chat with them we destroyed them." The man said shaking. "Well the ships records indicate battle not long after these logs. His story checks out." Jim said. Kerrigan and the ODST managed to secure the barracks with little to no trouble. "That was easy." Kerrigan said smirking at how they now had enough ammo for a few dozen troops.

Alice thinks for a moment, Then looks at the computer "Did you take any prisoners" she asks looking at the sensory computer with a curious look "Because if you did you have an escaped prisoner... or a stowaway" She says seeing a blip running across the ship, "A Field Marshal" Alice says looking at the armour configuration "....Highly dangerous" She says and puts the crew member down "I need to deal with this" she says and runs out of the room with her chaingun

Buck laughed kicked a dead body "I almost feel bad about that one" he says with a sarcastic tone and looks around, The Rookie was already opening some weapons lockers, Then notices something and motions for Buck to come over, He sees it and turns to Sarah "I think there is an Elite here! This weapon locker was cut open with a Plasma Dagger, Elites normally have them on their wrists" He says seeing that there was some weapons missing

Sarah looked at the locker and saw the perfectly cut off door. "His pretty accurate." She said. As they get a message from Jim. "Sarah there is one of those elites here. From what this spartan said it is a big one. I just asked these guys and they said they took a wounded one prisoner. But in the conflict he escaped." "Ok got it." She said ending the communication. "But the plus side is he is wounded so we can deal with him easily." She said on guard.

"Possibly, But they still have their shields, And Field Marshal's shields can take two EMPS, And they are not dumb, They will take cover if their shields are low" Alice said on the com

Buck looked around and then heard something, He turned and looked out in the hallway, Only to find two dead marines with Energy Dagger wounds in the head. But his motion tracker was clean the whole time! He then turned to Sarah "The Elite has Active Cameo! He just killed two of are men!"

"Jim can you hear me? I need you to seal off the ship near us. The elite is here and if we contain it we can smoke it out." She said as she engaged her cloaking. "Ok." Jim said sealing off the ship in their area just as the spartan entered. "I will look for it you stay safe." She said as she ran off still cloaked.

Alice crept around and dropped her chain gun and took out her two SMG's so she was more mobile. She looked around checking her corners. She kept looking however

Near Sarah's location, A few feet in a room was a red blip on the radar, Likely the Field Marshal in question hiding.

Kerrigan pulled down her visor allowing her to see with heat signatures. Looking around she located the elite behind her via it's body heat. It did not notice her but she had a chance to shoot. Raising her gun she would be ready to shoot.

The Elite was speaking to the computer, Trying to send out a message. But it was not in any normal Covenant or Human channel, Nor Confederation channel. It seemed to be quite annoyed with the other voice, Or with what the other voice was saying, Alice had since come up behind Sarah and was listening in. Serena decided to be helpful and translate it and put it up on their VISOR screens

"What do you mean half are fleet has been destroyed!" the zealot yelled

"It has brother, And not by Humans! By the Brutes and Prophets themselves! We have been betrayed!" The voice on the com roared

"Those traitors fools! We followed them! Helped them! made an alliance! And all because one prophet died by the hands of the unstoppable demon they replace us! and betray us!" the zealot said now in more of a sadden tone

"Brother, We must resemble are fleet! Recall all ships to attack the prophets! From what i hear the Arbiter is already trying to strike a deal with the humans" The voice on the com said

Alice was curious and whispered "An alliance? with us? A civil war?" Alice said wondering how all of this could happen, Then Serena chuckled and spoke "we were all out for a while, Who knows what happened in that time"

Kerrigan with the elites head in sight fired. The shot lit up the area as the bullet flew towards the alien. Turning the alien got hit in his right eye and dropped in an instant. "I am so sick of these guy." She said uncloaking. The intercom heard the shot and a panicked elite was heard. "Brother what is the situation?" It asked.

Alice looked at Sarah "What the hell!" she yelled in anger "That guy could have told us whats going on!" She said looking quite pissed off, but thats when the elite jumped to his feet, He survived! How he did was not clear but it did not mater it was alive and grabbed alice and broke her arms, He then kicked Sarah away and held Alice as a shield and an energy dagger to her throat, This was one powerful Zealot, And by the looks of things he would be a tough opponent. By the looks of it, THIS Zealot had more powerful armour, The bullet had not gone through the helmet it had, Infact it was not a normal gold Zealot, It looked like one from the reach era

Kerrigan was shocked to see the elite get up. She was in shock when it grabbed Alice. Knocking Kerrigan back she activated her cloaking and hid behind a crate. However seeing all that happened on camera Jim locked the area down and ran down there. With the access code to enter of course. "I am coming Sarah." He said sprinting. Kerrigan was in the room but was unable to get her gun which was knocked back farther. If she could it would cloak with her but the elite had one of Alice's SMG's and aimed it around looking at the gun still.

The Zealot caught eyes on something on the table, And he grabbed it and put it on his back, A blue energy shielding began to form on the Zealot while still holding Alice "We try and arrange peace and you, Like are Prophets betray us!" He says in angry voice "The war is over! We have nothing left to fight each other over!" He says growling, Alice grunt in pain and spoke "Sh-she shot! I am not with her really... We...we are two different factions!" The Zealot looks surprised to hear this "So... Are gods did separate species too insure their survival as we thought" he says looking at Alice, then does something surprising, He lets her go and begins to back away, But constantly checks his motion tracker as he does so

Sarah slides over grabs her gun and uncloaks. "Ok if you want peace why do't you explain whats going on? We have some bigger problems to worry about. Like this ship falling apart." Kerrigan said as the battle outside was raging the spirit's guns took out two enemy cruisers but it was suffering damage. They also lost one battle cruiser and the others were gravely damaged. Jim got to the door and opened it. Holding up his gun at the elites head he spoke. "That shot may not have killed you but this one will blow your head apart if you try anything." He said. Now the elite had both Kerrigan and Jim targeting it. If he were to fight back he would be certainly shot dead this time.

The elite looks at them and looks...amused "It is as the Prophets say... Your race is too quick to jump the gun, It is why you cannot make allies and simply make more enemies" he says not moving, But did not look all that submissive "In your careless act of getting this close I could have stabbed you both with my energy daggers, I may have fallen but you two would have also parish... Now I will tell you if you remove your...toys from the side of my head"

Looking at each other they decided to lower their weapons. "Look we have only encountered your covenant a matter of days ago. You should start explaining." Kerrigan said as the ship was rocked by the fire from outside.

he looked at them both "we were following are prophet's orders to find a holy ring in this part of space... But it turns out it was a trick to lure my fleet away from the Prophet's so they could replace us without my interference! They betrayed us and are now trying to wipe us out!" he says sounding quite angry and aggressive, though not to them but it was as if the word "Prophet" made him swell with anger every time it was said

"Alice what do you think? This ship won't last much longer and the remains of the fleet the covenant have will leave probably without him. But if you want we can let him go. And you should hurry and decide this ship has no more then ten minutes left. Jim said.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » New faces bring new problems... (1x1 with Dreath)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus