Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » two bound by bloodshead

jeff the killer (played by JEFF_THE_KILLER) Topic Starter

"Well then I know two people who can help, now where are masky and hoodys numbers?" Starts to look for the phone numbers.
jukilo (played by jaykob)

"IS it in that big book over there" points at book

"Posibly." Grabs the book and flips through it. "Yes found them. Thank you." Grabs the phone and calls masky. "Hey masky I need you and hoody to come to my place we have some catching up to do and I need your help." Masky: "Ok, jeff we will be over soon." Me: "Thanks see you guys then."

"And how exactly will they help"

"They have a talent for finding weaknesses like your brothers so this will certanly help. Does he use and electronics?"

"No idea every time I see him he either leaves or trys to kill me"

"I'm not one hundred persent sure but I felt a vibrate when I stabbed him, I think it was a phone."

"Maybe but how will that help?"
Red jolts up from the bed shifting her wolf form and running out of the room barking as she gets into the living room

"Whoa calm down no reason to start attatcking" he said not moving
She shifts back into her human form putting her hand in her hair as her eyes start changing colors randomly " No its not that its the fact that the time I was asleep I was having a vision of the future and it is freaking scary , there's this guy that looks like you buts possessed and kills you Jeff and trys to freaking kill me after trying to kidnap me and its weird" she talks fast not taking a breath and shaking slightly .

"Hmm intresting you proabaly saw my brother yeah we are currently trying to stop that from happening"
" That was your brother Oh **** I'm hating this more "

"Yeah he is not someone to fight though he is to powerful we must find his trigger word to kill him"

"Whitch is why I called in the proxys. They are the best at finding what we need and with out getting caught." Hugs red. "Its ok babe non of that will come to be, Im smarter then most I have planned for my death for years I have hundreds of thousands of exact copies of my body all stronger and more resistant to the way I die, then the last."

"and if we dont stop my brother all of them will be destroyed"

"See now if youvhad never come near us we wouldent be in this perdicument, would we?!"

"Dont be so sure he came hear caus your the new devil I just know how to get rid of him"

"Well, what does he intend to do?"

"Kill you steal your soul and become the new devil"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » two bound by bloodshead

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus