Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » two bound by bloodshead

jeff the killer (played by JEFF_THE_KILLER) Topic Starter

"Me."
jukilo (played by jaykob)

"Posibly but he wont just come after you knowing your well protected so tht might not work however he has never missed the chance to kill me you see im the reason he is no longer the deil so ill be back and when I do he will either be dead or with me" he says and starts walking away

"Ok."

Around 20 seconds later he meets his brother "hello brother you came to kill me no doubt to bad you cant you see I can do this" he stops time than places a piece of paper on him when time started again his soul whas destroyed and he walked back "There he is finaly dead"

"I can tell now if you dont mind GOING TO SLEEP FOR ME! To fast to track i jump from the roof and drive my knife into your soine paralyzeing you from the neck down.

As you got to stab me I side step it and go to kick you in the face

"That tickles." The blade of the knife follows you extending from the handle.

Seeing the blade expand he disappears into the complete and utter darkness of Hell's flames.

"Its the devil knife that wont help." The blade follows you.

He then stops time and appears in the middle of the city

"And stay gone."

He then starts walking on to find that place again

"Proxys biuld the barricade around the parimiter of the house." Proxys: "yes, king."

jukilo then see's the house with a baricade getting built around it "Im back" he says with a devilish voice "and this time im going to stay and fight"

"Good." Summons slenderman. "come on slendy lets kick his ***."

"Seeing slenderman he smirks "Such weakness yet you chose to summon him bad mistake see Just like my brother I shall be reason your wont stay the devil"
She growls " Not if I can help it "and shifts into her wolf form

"Oh you thought he's all I summoned say hellow to the entire creppypasta army, ben, eyeless jack, laughing jack, splendorman,herobrine, enderman, jane and fifty of me. Are you all ready?!" Army:"Yes sir!" Me:Good, proxys go! Proxys:freezes time to the point where even you cant move. Me: "Now slenders go!" Slenders: wraps him up in our tendrils. Me: "Now jeffs with me!" We charge and stab into every part of his body and laughs as the blood spils.

As he gets stabed everywhere he smiles and one eye goes red and the other goes black "You dont get it yet who I am I wont die so easily for I was the original devil and still have all the powers" jukilo says and appears on the roof with a bunch of stab wounds "and no im not immortal if thats what you are thinking just realy hard to kill" he says as he makes acid all over the floor becides the acid"

"Liu'stuff, his room, the house, YOU UGLY BASTERED COME DOWN HERE AND GO TO SLEEP!"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » two bound by bloodshead

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus