Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » two bound by bloodshead

jeff the killer (played by JEFF_THE_KILLER) Topic Starter

"Sadly, thats a smart plan, but He'd have to do that befor the cerimony which is now." Opens the hell gate grabs red and goes through closeing it right after and goes to my castle.
jukilo (played by jaykob)

Jukilo sighs and creates his own hell gate and jumps through finding them "Well actually he would get more power from you after the cerimony"

"The devils seal is what the ceriomony is for seals the devils soul and renders it useless if it is stolen it does nothing."

"Thats why he is waiting he likes a challenge unfrotunaly he has been devil befor from doing this sam thing he finds away to cheat it"

"It wont be a problem trust me, creepy pastas have our ways we dont realy die we get killed here and go back to our relm, so it wont matter if he take this soul cuz it will head straight bact to the creepy pasta relm."

"And he shall follow it then steal your soul again while your in that realm"

Its not possible, that relm knows the weakness of every thing dead, alive, liveing dead, and so on and so forth. He's not welcome there it will use his weakness.

"Very well we shall see how things play out but watc your back if you know this chances are so does he meaning he could come any second"

"I know that why do you think we are surounded by proxys." The proxys apper. Proxys: Hi lord jeff.

"And when did you arange this anyways im going to the surface now bye" then he disapears and goes back to the top

"Poor guy underestamates the security a king needs at all times."

up top jukilo learns a new move and learns how to make time stand still compleatly while training although he can only do it for 3 seconds all though he can move still so he ca get away from most anything in 3 seconds

Undergoes the cerimony and gets my soul sealed. "Thank you for my syth and im out of here." The syth transforms into a knife and red and I apper on the roof. "Hey we are back." Flips my new devils knife in into the air twice.

"Awsome whas my brother down there?" he saks looking up at the roof

"No, well not that I could see."

"Good caus I have a plan"

"And that is?"

"If I can lure him out I can kill him without the trigger word I finnaly figured out his other weakness if I can stop him moving for long enough I can destroy his soul but I only have one chance"

Ok, the proxies can help, they can extend the lenght of you time freezing ability.

"Very well but how will I get him to come out is the problem"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » two bound by bloodshead

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus