Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » [Always Open!] Free Art!

DarkCrow Topic Starter

Variel Faustus wrote:
If you're up for it. I would love more for Variel
Oh she looks like fuuuun <3 Adding her!
Kisakata wrote:
I'm not sure if I've already been added. Can't find my post but ... I am in need of artwork for my main since... I have been neglecting him.
Your profile activity says you haven't posted on this form until today :>
Feel free to send me references though! <3
MarieSapphire wrote:
I know you have a large list already but if you have the time can you draw my newest character Khaleesi? She is a slave with long blonde hair with one green and one blue eye. Thank you! :)
Do you think you could send me some of her info in a PM?
Her profile is a bit bare, so I'd like some info unless you're okay with me going off of the image on her first page ^^;
Asheydoo55 wrote:
Variel Faustus wrote:
Kisakata wrote:
I'm not sure if I've already been added. Can't find my post but ... I am in need of artwork for my main since... I have been neglecting him.
Your profile activity says you haven't posted on this form until today :>
Feel free to send me references though! <3
MarieSapphire wrote:
I know you have a large list already but if you have the time can you draw my newest character Khaleesi? She is a slave with long blonde hair with one green and one blue eye. Thank you! :)
Do you think you could send me some of her info in a PM?
Her profile is a bit bare, so I'd like some info unless you're okay with me going off of the image on her first page ^^;

Already did :)
I just found this forum thread and it is amazing! Would you mind drawing Natrael Athemil? Or Miles Edric. It's only if you want to of course lol, I won't pressure you.
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Kuraudo47 wrote:
I just found this forum thread and it is amazing! Would you mind drawing Natrael Athemil? Or Miles Edric. It's only if you want to of course lol, I won't pressure you.
I'll add them both hun <3
Mortima Mordecai (played by Blu_Dino)

Would you mind doing this character please? o3o Of course, if you dont want, dont do it, i'm not pressuring you XD
Variel (played by Pineapple)

Asheydoo55 wrote:
Variel Faustus wrote:

Thank you <3
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Mortima Mordecai wrote:
Would you mind doing this character please? o3o Of course, if you dont want, dont do it, i'm not pressuring you XD
HORNS
*happy flailing*
Adding <3
Mortima Mordecai (played by Blu_Dino)

Asheydoo55 wrote:
Mortima Mordecai wrote:
HORNS
*happy flailing*
Adding <3

Thank you! XD
I-if you arent busy, i would like some drawings for my character(s) Eon. I put the S because i have two versions of him. Theres of course Eon, then his future self Future Eon, um, just let me know if you are up for it, thanks
Not asking for any art, just popping by to say how much I love Asheydoo55's art! :D
Take care! <3
Maka (played anonymously)

This is really awesome oWo Would you mind doing this character, please?
Hayden Novak (played by OkaruAudo)

Could you draw Hayden please?
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Maka wrote:
Hayden Novak wrote:

I'll add the both of you to my list ^_^

Asheydoo55 wrote:
Maka wrote:
Hayden Novak wrote:

I'll add the both of you to my list ^_^

Thank youuuu :3
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Commenting to let everyone know that I'm going to try a different approach to this thread in that I'll draw many character portraits (hopefully) and post them all in one batch at the end of the month and then PM people when I post! That way I, hopefully, get more of these done at a time :)

Asheydoo55 wrote:
Commenting to let everyone know that I'm going to try a different approach to this thread in that I'll draw many character portraits (hopefully) and post them all in one batch at the end of the month and then PM people when I post! That way I, hopefully, get more of these done at a time :)

Alright!
Thought I would throw Abbie in this thread just because she's new and your style is really cool. :O No worries if you're too busy though. I completely understand. ^^
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Maddilyn_Massacre wrote:
Thought I would throw Abbie in this thread just because she's new and your style is really cool. :O No worries if you're too busy though. I completely understand. ^^
Added her <3
If I could get one for my occ jake I would be awesome but don't force your self to do so I can wait for a long time :)
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Foxtrot0813 wrote:
If I could get one for my occ jake I would be awesome but don't force your self to do so I can wait for a long time :)
Adding <3

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » [Always Open!] Free Art!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus