Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » [Always Open!] Free Art!

Auberon Moderator

Bel wrote:
If you'd like to doodle my alt Abellia, I'd love that! Please be advised, there are some NSFW images (clearly marked, thumbnailed so you won't see anything unless you click). Also, spoop and a bit of blood because she's a monster girl. Her profile's a bit of a mess because I'm in the process of a massive overhaul~ c:
Would you like her human or Fairborn form? Or both? <3[/quote]

Fairborn form, please~! <3

Ahhh, this is fabulous~
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Bel wrote:
Bel wrote:
If you'd like to doodle my alt Abellia, I'd love that! Please be advised, there are some NSFW images (clearly marked, thumbnailed so you won't see anything unless you click). Also, spoop and a bit of blood because she's a monster girl. Her profile's a bit of a mess because I'm in the process of a massive overhaul~ c:
Asheydoo55 wrote:
Would you like her human or Fairborn form? Or both? <3

Ahhh, this is fabulous~

-Will do <33

@Human
-Tifany
-Human (I had too much fun with her <333 I wasn't sure on her hair hun, so I went by her demonic-esc references!)
Caraga Pegason (played anonymously)

Bless you for all this good work you do <3. http://www.rprepository.com/images/gallery/gl-35526-1404783926.png Demetria, the streak of hair is what I refer to as mood hair, like a mood ring. She's skinny.
Asheydoo55 wrote:
Bel wrote:
Bel wrote:
Asheydoo55 wrote:
Would you like her human or Fairborn form? Or both? <3

Ahhh, this is fabulous~

Ohh <33 I love them, thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed drawing Human! They both came out awesome!

-Will do <33

@Human
-Tifany
-Human (I had too much fun with her <333 I wasn't sure on her hair hun, so I went by her demonic-esc references!)
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Caraga Pegason wrote:
Bless you for all this good work you do <3. http://www.rprepository.com/images/gallery/gl-35526-1404783926.png Demetria, the streak of hair is what I refer to as mood hair, like a mood ring. She's skinny.

Is there any color you'd prefer, or just put a random one? x3

I generally try to go with blue for her streak when she's not feeling any emotions, but you can put whatever you want.
DarkCrow Topic Starter

I really like it! Thank you so much~! <3
I love your work!!! If you would like Vicky here.
DarkCrow Topic Starter

SennM wrote:
I love your work!!! If you would like Vicky here.

added <3
MusicalDemon

I'd absolutely adore something for my character Nysmera!
DarkCrow Topic Starter

MusicalDemon wrote:

I read over her entire profile and oh my gosh she looks so awesome aspdiofubf I'd love to draw her <333
So how does the list look so far? Just curious! XD
DarkCrow Topic Starter

virusghost18 wrote:
So how does the list look so far? Just curious! XD

well I currently have 25 I have to start, and I have one half-way done XD

I'm trying to make these less sketchy and more full products so they look nicer (better practice for me and a better product for the requester), so these are taking a while lol

Plus, I tend to only be able to do one per sitting because I have the attention span of a goldish!! :D

Also: This works as a bump for streaming, yay!
Its cool just wondering how big we made your plate! Sorry its so big!!! ^^'
DarkCrow Topic Starter

virusghost18 wrote:
Its cool just wondering how big we made your plate! Sorry its so big!!! ^^'

It's fine, not like I have anything else to do XD

I just sit on my butt all day >3>
MusicalDemon

Asheydoo55 wrote:
MusicalDemon wrote:

I read over her entire profile and oh my gosh she looks so awesome aspdiofubf I'd love to draw her <333

Thank you!!! I'm excited to see it already :D
Jadely (played anonymously)

Oooh!~~

Do you think you could do one of Jadely? I have tons of ref's and description on her rpr. :)
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Jadely wrote:
Oooh!~~

Do you think you could do one of Jadely? I have tons of ref's and description on her rpr. :)

mmmmm, vampires >:3
Yeah, I should be able to draw her!
I'll see if I can't get her fangs in too <3
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Desiree wrote:
Oooooh, I would love something if you're not too full already!

http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=4713&page=56217

Ding

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » [Always Open!] Free Art!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus