Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » [Always Open!] Free Art!

I know I already said this on deviant art but I love him!!! And will add him to his profile tomorrow so excited!!
Conall (played by Libertine)

How generous! Would Conall interest you at all?
If you did decide to do him in two tones, I would prefer red and black, but given that it's free I would be happy with anything!
DarkCrow Topic Starter

@Conall
Added <3 And honestly you specifying the colors helps me a ton, so thank you <333
DarkCrow Topic Starter

@Lanthe
*throws art into forum*
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Look another one!
@Cacophony
Asheydoo55 wrote:
@ForsakenAngel
-No promises, but I'll certainly try to get in all three if I can hun! <3

You don't have to get all three just pick the one that is most interesting :3 I couldn't decide on which I really wanted art for so I thought I'd just let you choose.
DarkCrow Topic Starter

@ForsakenAngel
-I can't choose either, so I'm hoping I can do all of them xD

@AshAngg2000
-ARTS FOR YOU
Would you be willing to do Daimonas? He is Male Characters.
Asheydoo55 wrote:
@ForsakenAngel
-I can't choose either, so I'm hoping I can do all of them xD

XD Ah okay... well I shall hope you can do them then :3 <3
Conall (played by Libertine)

Asheydoo55 wrote:
@Conall
Added <3 And honestly you specifying the colors helps me a ton, so thank you <333
I'm glad! If you needed (or wanted) specific facial feature details besides the refs, just let me know. I appreciate this.
DarkCrow Topic Starter

@KuroSakuranbo14
-He looks like he should be fun to draw <3

@Wildfire6
-Ema Art
Would you be able to do something of this character:
http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=30908

She's a shapeshifter and has basically cuts and scars everywhere
Wonderful! ^_^ Thank you!
Ema Schrodenger (played by Wildfire6)

Thank you so much, she's beautiful!
DarkCrow Topic Starter

@Wolfkill11
-Does she have scars on her face too? Or is it neck down?
She only has one on her face. Basically she has a very visible one on her temple to her cheekbone.
Griffon Pardoner (played anonymously)

*Raises hand* Pick me! Pick me! If it isn't too much trouble, and you find it convenient, Griffon Pardoner here could use a photo (he doesn't actually look much at all like his profile picture). Thanks for considering!
DarkCrow Topic Starter

@Griffon
-Do you have any info on what he actually looks like then, if not his photo? There's really not much to work with other than the icon :< If you can describe him or get some reference photos (even if they're random things in google that I need to paste together!) then I could do something, but without anything I really can't :<
Griffon Pardoner (played anonymously)

Oh dear, I never put any of his physical traits down! Sure thing. To be honest, I can't find any pictures that go for him. For his attire his profile is a well suited match, which was why it was chosen. For his physical traits, I guess I can give you what I have. Then would you be able to create the character with the traits I give? If not, or if the description I give fails to meet the standard it needs to be at, then don't worry about it!

Griffon is 22 years old (if that is needed for appearance). He is roughly five feet eight inches tall. Within a healthy weight range, he has a little muscle for and from his travels, but he is by no means 'buff'. His hair is just slightly curly and long enough to fall to just above his eyes in the front. While he is generally well kept, he has a shadow of a beard and his appearance is just slightly on the rough side.
Well I think the char that needs art the most would be Rosabelle. 'v'
Though there isn't much on her page yet ^^;
I'll try and give a description needed for a bust pic :P
I'll give you a bunch of pics I guess :3

Rosabelle is Caucasian, light tan.

Her bangs are a pink color, styled like
this.

Bangs_zps757c05a2.jpg
though hers doesn't go down quite as far, but still pretty close. Like, half an inch shorter I guess.
But remember, her bangs are pink.

Though the rest of her hair is long and semi-wavy, but her tips are pink as well. Though it goes down to her butt. (So since her hair is so long, I assume the bust shot wont capture her pink tips, cuz the tips of her hair are so far down?)

Besides her pink tips and bangs, her hair is a bright red color.

At the top of her head, she ties a pink ribbon into a bow.
Like this

Blossom_zps1dc39cee.gif
Rosabelle's bow isn't as pointy and exaggerated. Rosabelle's is still medium-big sized, just more Minnie mouse shaped.
Also, the two tails of the pink ribbon extend down to the tips of her hair, so they might not be seen, like the tips of her hair.

Rosabelle has vibrant emerald green eyes. :3

Rosabelle wears pink rose stud earrings.
Like these :3

roserings_zps881148ab.jpg

And i guess u need a shirt or something, right?

On top of her regular clothes, she wears a wind breaker, similar to
this one.

coat_zpsc11a7391.jpg
The only difference between Rose's and this one, is that roses is a little bit lighter in color, and in weight. But since this is just a bust it doesn't really matter, this is more so you can see the style at the top.

Is this the kind of description you were looking for?

BTW/ sorry i took so long to reply XD

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » [Always Open!] Free Art!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus