Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » [Always Open!] Free Art!

Isobel (played anonymously)

Could you do this one please?
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Lydia wrote:
If you could so ever so kindly try this girl here when you get the chance? :3 I don't mind waiting. <3 You can do human form or any that you want to try ^_^

Rainbow hair O3O
Adding!
Isobel wrote:
Could you do this one please?
Adding <3
Do you think you could do one for Holly or Sam? Either one would be great. Thanks
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Sam1234 wrote:
Do you think you could do one for Holly or Sam? Either one would be great. Thanks

Will add them ^_^
Liam Stonehart (played anonymously)

Hey! I'm not exactly sure if you are still taking requests, but it would be AWESOME if you could get him done! I can't find a picture that exactly fits him. So if you can, I can try and PM you the details. 😉
Is the thing where we can watch you still up?
Liam Stonehart (played anonymously)

It says she's offline. I'm guessing it's still up, but been taken off the air for a little while. 😄
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Liam Stonehart wrote:
Hey! I'm not exactly sure if you are still taking requests, but it would be AWESOME if you could get him done! I can't find a picture that exactly fits him. So if you can, I can try and PM you the details. 😉

I can certainly try and get him down for you hun <3
If you have any specific jaw/nose or hair styles/shapes, etc. etc. feel free to send them to me in a PM
What he wears on his torso would be appreciated too, otherwise I have to draw him shirtless XD

InsaneShadow wrote:
Is the thing where we can watch you still up?

It's on the first post, and I only do it every so often. If it really interests you, I can set you up for PMs that I send you whenever I stream. Sometimes it's not dealing with the requests though, usually it's for art trades, commissions, and other such things I have going on. Again though, if it really interests you, feel free to check the first post or ask me to put you on a PM update list ^_^
Hi, friend!
I was wondering if you could draw my character, Ducky? There are a few pictures I've draw of her on this page:
http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=37393&page=84419
Is that okay? I can understand if you say no. :)
DarkCrow Topic Starter

yamsinboyshort wrote:
Hi, friend!
I was wondering if you could draw my character, Ducky? There are a few pictures I've draw of her on this page:
http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=37393&page=84419
Is that okay? I can understand if you say no. :)

People starting out with "Hi friend" always makes me smile, thank you for making me smile today <333

I should be able to draw her, or at least I'll certainly try! Never done thick eyebrows on a lady, but other than that, it should be good :D
Thank you, kindly! And glad to have made you smile! :)
And, yea, it's not very common. Lol, but I trust you and your art skills! Thanks for considering and trying in the future! :) And if you decide to add stars and everything else in her hair, like it is on one of her pictures, that is dandy, too. Whatever you are comfortable with, friend. Oh, and just wondering, how will the picture be sent to me? Peace!
DarkCrow Topic Starter

yamsinboyshort wrote:
And, yea, it's not very common. Lol, but I trust you and your art skills! Thanks for considering and trying in the future! :) And if you decide to add stars and everything else in her hair, like it is on one of her pictures, that is dandy, too. Whatever you are comfortable with, friend. Oh, and just wondering, how will the picture be sent to me? Peace!

Generally I just reply to this forum with the link to it, though if you'd rather me PM you the pic once it's finished I can do that as well ^_^
Asheydoo55 wrote:
yamsinboyshort wrote:

Generally I just reply to this forum with the link to it, though if you'd rather me PM you the pic once it's finished I can do that as well ^_^

PM would work for me better, thank you so much! I hope it's not too much trouble.
DarkCrow Topic Starter

yamsinboyshort wrote:
Asheydoo55 wrote:
yamsinboyshort wrote:

PM would work for me better, thank you so much! I hope it's not too much trouble.

I'll make sure to remember that when I get to her; and it's no trouble at all <3
Technocracy

Heyhey! If you ever have the time, would you perhaps be able to draw Ailbe? She's a relatively fresh new character of mine and I'm on an art hunt already haha~
There's a quick sketch I did in there and a basic description, I hope it's enough! I love collecting artwork of my characters. Your work is amazing! ^_^
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Technocracy wrote:
Heyhey! If you ever have the time, would you perhaps be able to draw Ailbe? She's a relatively fresh new character of mine and I'm on an art hunt already haha~
There's a quick sketch I did in there and a basic description, I hope it's enough! I love collecting artwork of my characters. Your work is amazing! ^_^

I'll add her, she's a cutie! :D
Her canine form is adorable aisdofhgu o3o

And thank you hun!!! <333
Technocracy

Asheydoo55 wrote:
Technocracy wrote:

I'll add her, she's a cutie! :D
Her canine form is adorable aisdofhgu o3o

And thank you hun!!! <333

Thank you sososo much!
Viktoriya (played anonymously)

Asheydoo55 wrote:
Viktoriya wrote:
If you're not that busy do you think you could maybe do one for Vik? n.n

She's a cutie patootie <3
added :>

Hehe thank you~~ <3
Ningyo Astavas (played by Rhythm)

Could you draw this character? ( I think asked you through PM for a drawing, and you said you would do him, but I don't see me on the list)
Akari (played by Drax)

I would love to have one done for my char go check out his profile the pics are there I would like the older one and if possible one of him as his younger state to

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » [Always Open!] Free Art!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus