Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » [Always Open!] Free Art!

MusicalDemon

Hey! I requested an image and it's been added to your list already. Is it at all possible to change my choice in character? The one I originally had listed I ended up retiring. If not, I wouldn't mind at all if you decided to just take me off the list to lighten your load <3 I'd hate to be a burden.
DarkCrow Topic Starter

MusicalDemon wrote:
Hey! I requested an image and it's been added to your list already. Is it at all possible to change my choice in character? The one I originally had listed I ended up retiring. If not, I wouldn't mind at all if you decided to just take me off the list to lighten your load <3 I'd hate to be a burden.

Feel free to hun, it's perfectly fine <3
Acaeus (played by Michonne)

:bows: THANK YOU ^-^
MusicalDemon

Asheydoo55 wrote:
MusicalDemon wrote:

Feel free to hun, it's perfectly fine <3

Thank you :) I would prefer it be of Gazal.
Asher Grey (played by Icharisala)

Could you possible try Asher? c:
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Asher Grey wrote:
Could you possible try Asher? c:

I'll add him <3
Would you consider giving this guy a go?
Alatir (played anonymously)

Hello! Would Alatir's design interest you?
I know you've got one heck of a list happening, but if you wanted to do a cute couple, I have one for you! I have a private RP with a friend, where my character is a black slave and his character is a white nobleman. They fell in love, and now they paint together and are happy and adorable and he loves spoiling her, and they are so stinking cute! <3 If you are interested in these two, just let me know and I can give you their info :3
Just wondering if someone would be willing to draw out my character Vince Scott. Thanks so much :)
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Sorry I didn't reply to these ya'll! I didn't see them until today :/
Also, my art muse is taking a major hit for whatever reason, so these are slow again :(
Octavian Phorcys wrote:
Would you consider giving this guy a go?
Adding him!
Alatir wrote:
Hello! Would Alatir's design interest you?
Adding him!
CelestinaGrey wrote:
I know you've got one heck of a list happening, but if you wanted to do a cute couple, I have one for you! I have a private RP with a friend, where my character is a black slave and his character is a white nobleman. They fell in love, and now they paint together and are happy and adorable and he loves spoiling her, and they are so stinking cute! <3 If you are interested in these two, just let me know and I can give you their info :3
They would not be in a true 'couple' picture; it would most likely just be their two headshots in one picture :/ If that's okay, then sure, send some info over and I'll add them! :) Feel free to send it in a PM or on here <3
SkullJack wrote:
Just wondering if someone would be willing to draw out my character Vince Scott. Thanks so much :)
I'll add him.

Did you take off Acaeus for a reason? :O
Asheydoo55 wrote:
They would not be in a true 'couple' picture; it would most likely just be their two headshots in one picture :/ If that's okay, then sure, send some info over and I'll add them! :) Feel free to send it in a PM or on here <3

That would be just fine, thanks! :D I'll PM you the info! Thanks again bunches! <3
Ryan Thorn (played by Shame)

I have a few characters that need references, and would love it if you could do them <3

I have tons of details and such, so when you get down to me, we could pm so I could let you know about them! <3

For now, could we start with Shame :)?
You played DragonAge - woohoo.
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Acaeus wrote:
Did you take off Acaeus for a reason? :O
I don't remember removing him! O.o???? I'll add him back on!
Shame wrote:
I have a few characters that need references, and would love it if you could do them <3
I have tons of details and such, so when you get down to me, we could pm so I could let you know about them! <3
For now, could we start with Shame :)?
Feel free to PM me now if you'd like <3
I'll add Shame! :>
Jane wrote:
You played DragonAge - woohoo.
Yup! I really love the first two! Inquisition is taking me forever for some reason, I'm still not out of Haven ;_;
Variel (played by Pineapple)

If you're up for it. I would love more for Variel

Dragon age = rules. Thanks :)
I'm not sure if I've already been added. Can't find my post but ... I am in need of artwork for my main since... I have been neglecting him.
I know you have a large list already but if you have the time can you draw my newest character Khaleesi? She is a slave with long blonde hair with one green and one blue eye. Thank you! :)

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » [Always Open!] Free Art!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus