Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » [Always Open!] Free Art!

Eve Parks (played by PhantomDrama)

I would love having one of Ash or Eve. Both are found on my page. I don't care much for clothing for Ash but Eve is a female so a headshot for her may be good. You don't have to but if you do I'll be grateful.
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Alphonse wrote:
Could you draw this character? ( I think asked you through PM for a drawing, and you said you would do him, but I don't see me on the list)

-I had him in my head, but forgot to add him! Sorry, will put him on there hun! <33

Akari wrote:
I would love to have one done for my char go check out his profile the pics are there I would like the older one and if possible one of him as his younger state to

-Really bad at doing kids hun, but I can certainly try his older self <3

Eve Parks wrote:
I would love having one of Ash or Eve. Both are found on my page. I don't care much for clothing for Ash but Eve is a female so a headshot for her may be good. You don't have to but if you do I'll be grateful.

-Will add them <3
I'd love it if you could take a crack at Lavaliere <3
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Ellectic wrote:
I'd love it if you could take a crack at Lavaliere <3

She looks cute, I'll add her <3
Lyra (played anonymously)

Could you draw Lyra?
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Lyra wrote:
Could you draw Lyra?

Adding her <3
I would very much appreciate it if you would consider creating some artwork for my characters Gabriel Valentine and Malachi Azriel. If you don't have time I understand, but please consider it.

IF you do decide to draw Gabriel or Malachi, could you perhaps draw them utilizing their abilities (Malachi's pyromancy, or Gabriels Body Synthesis) ? Of course I know the artwork would be free so anything you decide to do with them would be fantastic!

Thank you so much for your consideration, and for all the free artwork you've provided to the members of this site!
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Bryaphite wrote:
I would very much appreciate it if you would consider creating some artwork for my characters Gabriel Valentine and Malachi Azriel. If you don't have time I understand, but please consider it.

IF you do decide to draw Gabriel or Malachi, could you perhaps draw them utilizing their abilities (Malachi's pyromancy, or Gabriels Body Synthesis) ? Of course I know the artwork would be free so anything you decide to do with them would be fantastic!

Thank you so much for your consideration, and for all the free artwork you've provided to the members of this site!

-I don't think I could really do Gabriel's powers all too well hun, despite them sounding super cool, I don't think I'd be able to do that too well ;3; however, I can definitely do fire, fire is something I can do lol

I'll add them to the list hun <333
Whatever you do is wonderful, thank you very much!
DarkCrow Topic Starter

While I'm remembering; a little update for everyone

School starts for me soon, on the 25th of this month, and until then I'll be trying to get a bit more of these out. I'll do them when I can once school begins, and post them mostly in bulk instead of one at a time.

Sorry for making you all wait so long ; 3 ;
Lovely art <3
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Jane wrote:
Lovely art <3

Thank you hun<333
Charles Wilson (played anonymously)

Would you be willing to draw this cop? His only refs are NSFW which is why he needs new ones, badly.
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Charles Wilson wrote:
Would you be willing to draw this cop? His only refs are NSFW which is why he needs new ones, badly.

I'll add him to the list.

Note for everyone:
These might not come in very much, except MAYBE on weekends and school vacations

School sucks you guys
Ayana (played by kuroi_neko)

Oh geez, how did I not see this thread sooner? Would you want to do this one?
Charles Wilson (played anonymously)

Asheydoo55 wrote:
Charles Wilson wrote:

I'll add him to the list.

Note for everyone:
These might not come in very much, except MAYBE on weekends and school vacations

School sucks you guys
Thank you very much! Your to-do list is so very long! Like many people have said before; Remember not to overwhelm yourself ^_^
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Update for all:
I'm sorry I'm taking so long! Even after the first week, I've been kinda stressed, but I've figured out how to make speed paints and find that it really helps me unwind, so I'll probably be doing these a bit more and a bit faster (hopefully) in my free time <3 I have one done and will do about four more before posting a speed paint of the five of them, as well as messaging those who I finish about their art.

Again, HOPING that's how it ends up working out ;3;
Logan (played by Dog)

For whenever you get around to it , how 'bout Logan?

http://www.rprepository.com/c/logan
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Tom Logan wrote:
For whenever you get around to it , how 'bout Logan?

http://www.rprepository.com/c/logan

I can certainly try hun
I'll add him :)
CrystalMoore

Think maybe I can get one of Davien?
http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=38449&page=86605

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » [Always Open!] Free Art!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus