Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Stranded

Saraxx (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

Thankfully for Saraxx she had infared vision. While she didn't like using it too often, she had to use it here. She wandered around, most of the stuff she found sadly wasn't functioning. By now Saraxx found her way into the kitchen. She saw a familiar sight, several birght yellow petals, which easilt stodd out from the rest of the blue and purple background. She was surprised at what she found. She had found another Saurosapien, only this one was different from her. It was still a hybrid, but it had long slender arms with wing membrane, and several long sharp talons. Its neck was long and slender, and it had a long beak and odd crest on its head. "Hey! Are you okay?!"Saraxx asked running over to the dino alien.

Something caught Xiara's foot, almost tripping him.
Xiara (played by KingofHaddock)

Xiara could not see in the dark, but he definitely felt something surprising. As he knelt down to touch this mysterious object, his sense of touch was dulled by the armoured gauntlets. He was unable to identify what had hindered him in his search.
The Willow Family (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

Oop: don't worry about the fantasy background for these characters, I have a sci-fi version

A bright green light switched on. It came from a screen, illuminating an android, a servant class. The green screen soon darkened, with the green light form a bright set of eyes. The androids head looked around, confused. "Where am I?" It asked when it noticed Xiara.

Oop2: responses from me might be a tad slow. About to clock in at work

(Well, let's see how they translate then.)

"You're in a smouldering wreck of a cruiser. Upon a paradise world." Xiara replied bluntly to the andriod. He never really felt any sort of empathy for automatons, not because they were machines, but because, in the end, they were only bots capable of simulating emotions. It wasn't hard for Xiara to think about why there would be Servant-class Andriods on board a cruiser. Possibly to serve the guests perhaps..?

The Droid's 'face' shifted to one of confusion. It sat up, with its entire screen lighting up, illuminating much of the room. She wouldn't admit it but she wasn't supposed to be out in the ship. She was just a prototype of a general aid assistant, being made up entirely of nanites, allowing shapeshifting. She stood up and looked around. Thankfully no one important to her was on the ship, just her transport manager, and she really didn't like the man. He never showed her any respect. "Uh, where would some clothes be?"It asked. It always had difficulty replicating clothes, though it had a grasp on replicating beings and such.

"Hey, are you okay?"Saraxx asked. She could tell he was alive, but didn't know what kind of state he was in. The Saurosapien groaned, lifting a large arm. It lowered its arm to lift itself up, with the talons making clacking sounds on the floor. "What the?"He asked, not seeing anything. His eyes shifted into infrared mode, 'lighting up' the area. He looked around, before noticing Saraxx. "Uh, hey. Why is it dark in here?"He asked, standing up.

"I must apologize, but I do not know where to find any, and besides, if there were any, they probably have all been burnt by the crash." Xiara replied to the droid, trying to make something out of the pitch black that surrounded the room.

The screen that made up the droid's face lit up, illuminating the room. "Does this help?"It asked.

"The ship crashed."Saraxx explained. "Wait, what?!"The Saurosapien asked.

Xiara took a gaze around the room before he made his response. "It is adequate." He replied as he wrestled through the charred boxes within the room. It certainly appeared as some sort of cargo hold, so despite the wrecked and burnt crates being a bit dissuading, there was sure to be something. After finding a few false hopes, Xiara finally came across something slightly hopeful. "This crate seems to hold an assortment of uniform suits. They were probably meant for the workers in this wreck."

"I'll use this later, right now I think you'll need me in this form to help see better."The droid said taking one of the uniforms. "My names Jaqulynn. What's yours?"Jaqulynn asked.

"The ship crashed. Another cruiser hit it, and the ship crashed. If I'm right we are on a planet with civilization, we just need to get to it, or get it's attention."Saraxx said. The other saurosapien nodded. "A-Alright."He stammered

"My name is Xiara... I am a Reptoid from the planet of Acta." Xiara stated from under the helmet. The galaxy's status as a cultural melting pot alone had allowed Xiara to wear such distorted armour. "I am here on my own private business, though this large mishap involving the ship has made a few unwelcome holes in my journey."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Xiara. IS there anything in particular you're on the ship for?"Jaqulynn asked, not understanding why Xiara returned to the crashed ship.

"So are we the only survivors?"the Saurosapien asked. "I don't know."Saraxx responded. "What's your name?"She asked. "Veelkor."The Saurosapien responded. "Saraxx"Saraxx said.

"I and another have come back to the ship to salvage any equipment we can find. Personally, I hope that I may be able to find a working communications array so that we can contact one of the interstellar police forces, and get off of this Paradise-world." Xiara replied to the Droid.

Jaqulynn tilted her head. "If I can get a decent signal I am capable of emitting a distress call."She said.

After a while of wandering Saraxx decided to head back to the splitting point. Veelkro was with her, dragging a bag of assorted supplies, most being medical and food/water.

"If that is the case, then we must get out of this husk, for it would seem as though the signal would be affected by being caught inside of the smouldering wreck." Xiara began to make his way toward the exit. "Come with me, there is an acquaintance of mine that could use your help." He beckoned the droid as he made his move.

Jaqulynn nodded, glancing around the room once more before following after Xiara.

Saraxx and Veelkor were already waiting outside the hole that she and Xiara entered from.

Xiara finally made his way back out of the ship alongside Jaqulynn, ready to meet Saraxx. "Unfortunately, aside from finding an android within the storage facility, my search was fruitless, though we may be able to signal one of the interstellar emergency lines with a good signal." Xiara greeted as he made his way out. "And I also see that you have found yourself an acquaintance as well."

"Yeah, found him in the kitchen. And thankfully the storage units in the kitchen surprisingly still had power, so none of the foods gone bad yet."Saraxx said, indicating the bag Veelkor had. "Greetings. IT is a pleasure to meet the two of you."Jaqulynn said greeting Saraxx and Veelkor.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Stranded

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus