Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Alexandria, Egypt

Ash (played by Minerva) Topic Starter

Drae saw himself out and he wasn't going to argue.

As for Mela, "That would be as if to ask if the tree standing in the wind sheds leaves. Of course." As Namine set to nibbling, he had to retire his bottle--after taking one more drink on it himself--so as to free a hand and pet. The other arm he prefered to keep loosely around her. There
Draeval (played by Rubix)

Continued to play with his wedding ring, after a while he put it on and would go to start writing down notes again. He'd been gathering a lot of information for Gabriel on Set, he'd even gathered several trinkets for him. He was at least hoping it would help.

He'd also gathered other things, but he was translating a lot of things for Gabe. Well as much as he possibly could anyway. He wasn't an expert on Egyptian. He was planning on taking it to Fer when he got home.
Philomela (played by Loki)

Philomela nodded, "So...I was...thinking. What if...someone took an item from Lord Apollo and only made it look as if it was Lord Hermes? To pit them against each other?" She'd bit her lip then, "It would mean that they are both telling the truth...in a way. Lord Hermes really doesn't have anything, but Lord Apollo truly believes that he does."

She'd pause a moment "I'm not sure what that persons end goal would be...I thought my best course of action for now would be to continue to follow Lord Hermes, and see if anyone suspicious shows up."

He pondered on that, letting a hint of a grin tug at the corner of his lip. "A fair enough conclusion. The question is if you would care to tell him that. Think it is one thing. But with your fearful nature--and some rightful proprieties mixed among it--you may find it more difficult to infer he's being tricked. If you can, then good upon you. Now I suppose your question is figuring out who it might be. I suppose you're stuck with me--I mean Via." It didn't seem truly stuttered, just enough to joke and slip one hand from Namine to instead loosely wrap them around her. Nevermind the wine-breathed generator that was wrapping her! "Though looking for suspicious characters around Via is like... searching for the hay in the needle-stack." Yes. He meant it like that.

Draeval could hear them in the back of his stall, still he remained quiet though. He even pulled his tablet pc out of subspace and placed it in the hay by his hip. He'd start typing out the translation. He'd been taking photos and sending the information to Gabe. He was keeping in contact at least. But he was considering dates for the extraction. He needed to get home, soonish.

Philomela stiffened, "No...I had thought on that too..." She'd bite her lip, "I thought that maybe I would tell Lord Hermes first. He seems...more...um...willing...to listen." And a lot less smite-y. She didn't mind him arm wrapping her, but she doesn't think too much of it. "Well yes...I saw the men he was friendly with down at the ports." She'd shake her head, "But...if he was in on it, I thought he might help. I shouldn't think that he likes to be made a fool of any more than my Lord does."

Philomela's choice and innocent wording over Via's port companions drew an odd, rumbling chuckle. Friendly with, yeah, okay. "Well, he's often the fool, but more in the way of the bard." He pointed out. "Via is often surprisingly good at listening--and just as interesting to listen to. I don't imagine he is oblivious. Whether guilty of this or not, he's a downright exalted thief. I imagine he's considering who and why before we are. But yes... speak to him, unaccusing, and see what you can both do. "

Continued to do his thing, quietly tapping out translations and searching for the proper place for a TARDIS landing. He was also working on a way to fall strategically forty feet into the tardis...

Philomela doesn't understand why he's laughing, so she just chooses not to comment. "Alright. I will. When I see him next." She never knew when that would be, he was such a slippery fellow. "Thank you for listening Lord Pan." She was all red again, but she'd lean in and peck him on the cheek as a way of thanks. "Now shall I sing you that song?" She seemed to be in a bit of a better mood after getting all of that off her chest.

Was earnestly surprised, even if it didn't show on his face. "...Hah. Anything else you need to discuss? I could take this as valid offering for counsel." He teased, reaching up to place a hand at Philomela's cheek, or at least search it out. "I would love that... though you might want to invite your friend back in... if he didn't wander too far away."

Had only wondered into his stall. He kept quiet, made his notes and then when that got too boring and hard to do without his glasses he put the tablet pc in his lap. He was continuing to scour a map of Alexandria for a place for the TARDIS to land. He needed something, anything that could provide a fall of over 40 feet. He needed to to do a River Song, but onto the floor rather than the swimming pool.

Philomela laughed, "Trading your ear and advice for kisses?" Actually...that did sound pretty much like Ash. She'd probably shift so that he was touching her cheek, and not poking her in the eye. "Oh...yes." She'd almost forgotten about him he'd been so quiet.

She'd look around before calling out, "Draebal? Do you sing?" Maybe they could do a duet for Ash.

"That's a fair summary of me." He returned back without pause. With a hand to her cheek, he took a moment--and step of permission--to feel out the curve of her cheek down and to the jaw, finding the nitch beneath the lips. But there, he let go. Keeping company with them was actually a good idea, on these rare instances of him trying to be less than a hound.

Had found something that might work, he'd have to see but then he heard his name and looked up. He peeked out of the stall. "Ah, um yes. I do sing." He bit his lip and pushed the tablet under the hay. He however did forget he had his wedding ring on. He was curious as to why the question had been posed though so he didn't retreat back into the stall completely.

Philomela's breathing quickened when he touched her face like that, and her cheeks burned even redder, she was a bit relieved when his hand dropped. She'd clear her throat, "I was thinking perhaps we could sing Lord Pan a duet. He does enjoy music." She'd list off a song that was currently popular, probably something she'd picked up while she was here. "Do you know that one?" She'd wave him over, "Come closer."

Namine was content to snuggle up against Ash and chew hay, you'll get no complaints from her.

Well, Namine had gotten comfortable and quiet, and his hand was more than free to claim that pungeant bottle and reel it in. They were more than free to start. He was ready to settle in with her and listen to what they had for him.

Offered a smile, "Um sure." He hadn't sung for a while but the wolf's pipes were never rusty. Probably because of what he was. She listed off a song and he tilted his head, he didn't know it of course but he was cheating so he could hear the words. "Yes, I do." He got waved over and he bit his lip before completely coming out of the stall and moving closer to the three of them. He didn't invade their personal space, but he was closer before he'd settle down to sitting. And he'd wait for Mela.

Philomela would shift a bit to get comfortable, which probably was a bit awkward for Ash. Once she was settled, she would start up the song, and Draeval would find that Philomela had very pretty voice. She harmonized with him well, hopefully Ash would enjoy their little performance.

He didn't seem too put-out by her fidget. He might have to adjust later, but for the time he was content to listen in silence, reclining more fully back to the wall with hands behind the head like a pillow. It kept them from getting too busy anywhere they shouldn't, and made him comfortable enough to stay unmoving, eyes closed, as they sung.

Wasn't too shabby of a singer, with the wolf traits he could sing pretty well. And being able to have Mela sing with him was nice. He hadn't sung...since the Blue Note with Chiara. The thought gave a sad sort of overtone to his voice but otherwise he did well to mask his emotion. It seemed that Ash was relaxing, which was good.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Alexandria, Egypt

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus